• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Curved display question….400A GT Premium

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I ordered the GT premium equipment group 400A. I was under the impression this group came with the single display “Magnesium Framed Curved Glass Display”. However, my window sticker shows 12.4” LCD and 13.2” LCD center stack. Is the window sticker correct description for single curved display?
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Yes, premium gets the bezel that goes between the screens.

OP
OP
Bethstang

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Yes, premium gets the bezel that goes between the screens.
Yes, but where is it called out on the window sticker, on the order sheets it called out framed curved glass display

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes, but where is it called out on the window sticker, on the order sheets it called out framed curved glass display
There is no option for a premium model without the curved glass frame

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I ordered a gt convertible (premium) 401a. My window sticker shows the same as yours. Explicitly lists both monitors it does not indicate the one pi[e]ce covering glass. Don’t have it yet (tracker says shipped though) so can’t confirm.

Last edited:

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
The description "12.4” LCD and 13.2” LCD center stack" is correct. There are two completely separate displays on all 2024 Mustangs; the 12.4" inch one for the gauges, and the 13.2 inch one for the Center Stack Infotainment display.

The only difference between the base and premium versions is the “Magnesium Framed Curved Glass Display”. This is just a cover and frame installed over both displays to make them appear as if it were a single display.

You can tell this because there is no functionality in the gap between the displays on the Premium versions.

So for your GT Premium 400A, you will get the two displays with the “Magnesium Framed Curved Glass Display” cover/bezel installed to make it look like a single large display.

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I ordered a gt convertible (premium) 401a. My window sticker shows the same as yours. Explicitly lists both monitors it does not indicate the one pi[e]ce covering glass. Don’t have it yet (tracker says shipped though) so can’t confirm.
I have seen our gt premium convertible in person and can confirm that we definitely have the one piece display and not the two separate screens. It looks great!
Sponsored

Reactions: Zig