• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

My GT Premium price CAD

Mustang6924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe GT, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hi, everyone. I am in Ontario and i ordered a 2024 GT premium with 401a, active exhaust, night pony pkg, and brembo brakes in grabber blue near the end of May. The total after all fees and taxes came out to $75400 CAD. What do you guys think of the price? Is it fairly normal? overpriced? Any input is greatly appreciated, this is first time buying a car from a dealership. Thank you.
Sponsored

GoofyNoober

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Hi, everyone. I am in Ontario and i ordered a 2024 GT premium with 401a, active exhaust, night pony pkg, and brembo brakes in grabber blue near the end of May. The total after all fees and taxes came out to $75400 CAD. What do you guys think of the price? Is it fairly normal? overpriced? Any input is greatly appreciated, this is first time buying a car from a dealership. Thank you.
You were given msrp I believe.
Is this in CAD currency or USD?
If you translate to USD, $75,000 / 1.3435 = around $55,000. Mine is $59,000 due to 401a, magneride, performance package
, active valve exhaust.

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Seems a little high. Any discounts or Ford plans? It depends on the stealership, I mean dealership.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
CAD deals are completely different from USD deals. Prices are different for packages and options not just because of the exchange rate. I suggest you create a new thread and label it for Canada car buyers only so you don’t get USA people giving input that won’t translate properly.
Sponsored