• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Current Interest Ford Interest Rates?

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Not at all. Rates are astronomical across all credit risk tiers.
I'm talking strictly Ford Credit.
Tiers 1-3 all are the same. That dealer in particular was feeding a 800+ person line #4 if not #5 where the rates DO go way, way up.
Hence my comment about neededing a 600 to get raped by FC that hard. I was't accounting for a shyster dealer screwing over the purchaser, however.
Sponsored

horned-toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi S5
Again though, they are LOSING money compared to buying treasury bonds though
of course. but they don't care about maximizing Bank of Ford's returns, they MUST MOVE all teir gd inventory because otherwise they have to shut down plants and reneg on supplier contracts etc.

This stuff is financed by investors - who for inexplicable reason would rather get returns from Bank of Ford Credit, than park their funds with the Fed discount window.

Your town bank is far less likely to loan at sub-Fed rates, they want to make money, not lose it, and have no reason to incentivize because they have no captive inventory they are forced to jettison.

My used car loan in Dec 22 was 5.24%, y used car loan in Jan '24 was written at 6.6

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
Lets put some money on this then….say $1,000.00 I can beat 6.9?
I literally just posted my CU's rates just above, and they are lower than 6.9%. ;)

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Are you in for another $1,000.00:).

I am sure there are some people out there with 800 credit score who do pay 6.9 or higher but if so they need to shop around more.
Term and amount also play a part. Sometimes that extra amount is lost when the customer elects to treat the provider the same.

LOTO1953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT On Oder
Term and amount also play a part. Sometimes that extra amount is lost when the customer elects to treat the provider the same.
I agree with you 100% and those with a 800 score
I agree with you 100% and even with a 800 score a 95% loan for 84 months will probably be over 6%.
The “bet” was made that I would pay over 6.9% without knowing any of my loan terms and I have better rates than that already

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I agree with you 100% and those with a 800 score

I agree with you 100% and even with a 800 score a 95% loan for 84 months will probably be over 6%.
The “bet” was made that I would pay over 6.9% without knowing any of my loan terms and I have better rates than that already
Ah yeah the adm: assumed details matter clause

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's just it, there is nothing in writing regarding price, rate, or term required to order a car. Therefor it's not locked.
From my salesman. Applies to all incentives, including special financing, not just rebates. Also, price protection if the prices increase within the model year - worst case, you'll get a check after the deal rather than the price adjusted at the time of sale.

Yes, I have personal knowledge of (otherwise) expired programs for special financing in place at the time of order being honored at the time of delivery.

S650 Mustang Current Interest Ford Interest Rates? 1709308009312

LOTO1953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT On Oder
Got my build notice of April 9th from my salesman last night so I went in the dealership to inquire about rates. Got locked in for 1.9% and even if rates go up before I take possession my rate will not go up. I am sure non of my other lenders can match this rate so Ford it is.

Reactions: Zig

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my build notice of April 9th from my salesman last night so I went in the dealership to inquire about rates. Got locked in for 1.9% and even if rates go up before I take possession my rate will not go up. I am sure non of my other lenders can match this rate so Ford it is.
You're actually most likely locked in for Program #20068. You have a choice of rates/terms, including the 1.9% for 36 months.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
I tried getting locked in. My car will be delivered AFTER April 2nd. Sales rep said he couldn't do it.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I tried getting locked in. My car will be delivered AFTER April 2nd. Sales rep said he couldn't do it.
Your sales rep either failed you (by not locking the program when you ordered it) or he's an idiot. Ford rebates AND Ford Credit financing available at the time of order ARE available unless you get pushed to the next model year.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Your sales rep either failed you (by not locking the program when you ordered it) or he's an idiot. Ford rebates AND Ford Credit financing available at the time of order ARE available unless you get pushed to the next model year.
I'll check with the sales manager. My sales rep is gonzo.
Sponsored