• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CRASHED

cstraley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT , 24 Tundra, 2023 M240i, 23 QX80
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Edit: nvm …

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium 401A 6 Speed
THIS is the perfect example of why I don't track my Mustang....

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How are people getting mad at stangmode in this thread? He never claimed that it was his car which crashed.

Seems like he made the video in response to people that kept tagging him thinking it was his crash

AroDomi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger RT, 2024 Mustang GT
How are people getting mad at stangmode in this thread? He never claimed that it was his car which crashed.

Seems like he made the video in response to people that kept tagging him thinking it was his crash
He used it as a thumbnail with a click-bait title by saying RIP. To have people click on his video. If you don't see what's wrong with that then idk what to tell you lol

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
He used it as a thumbnail with a click-bait title by saying RIP. To have people click on his video. If you don't see what's wrong with that then idk what to tell you lol
RIP cause it's probably totaled which makes sense. Also 90% of Youtube videos have clickbait thumbnails nowadays. Can't really fault him for doing the same as the rest.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
That’s every YouTuber who has ever made a video….ever….

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
The day before buying my '24 Mustang, I was driving home from work in my old car (which I traded in) on a two lane road that I always use; there was a car overtaking another and right into my lane about 500 feat away, while it was raining, and if I didn't brake to let that sucker veer back to his lane, I could have been in a head on collision. I was thinking, fate, you have got to be kidding me.

My 9 year old son asked if I could give him my Mustang when he gets his license; I flat out told him in video game terms that he needs a level 1 car, mine is not that (my first car was a 82 hp '88 Toyota Tercel).

Last edited:

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
The day before buying my '24 Mustang, I was driving home from work in my old car (which I traded in) on a two lane road that I always use; there was a car overtaking another and right into my lane about 500 feat away, while it was raining, and if I didn't brake to let that sucker veer back to his lane, I could have been in a head on collision. I was thinking, fate, you have got to be kidding me.

My 9 year old son asked if I could give him my Mustang when he gets his license; I flat out told him in video game terms that he needs a level 1 car, mine is not that (my first car was a 82 hp '88 Toyota Tercel).
That was close call and that that person was stupid. You can't just overtake someone without checking the conditions. I'm glad that you were able to react and that you had some good tires too.
Sponsored