• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Deleted member 58706

A non-metallic, true black would be great! Regardless of the color, I hope there are no alignment holes behind those DH emblems. Those are feeble! In this case, no emblems would be better.
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I hope there are no alignment holes behind those DH emblems.
Many are clamoring for non-metallics. I agree. Change it up. Metallics are cool and all, but to have everything metallic is a bit of a bore.

I'm sure the emblems stick on, but are their divets to align? IDK. Most footage I've seen of any emblem, they have am temporary jig to help apply. The emblems could later be removed by heat and fishing line, leaving smooth metal underneath.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
I didnt see anything mentioned but in Stangmodeā€™s video the gent mentioned the red that was in the vert was NOT rapid red. Had a different name but cant remember without watching vid againā€¦.edit. Found it. Carmine Red.
so similar to hot pepper red

Last edited:

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 23 Bronco Sp, 12 Boss, 66 V8 Coupe
I do not understand Ford marketing and the color choices they make for buyers. Sports cars are not like SUV/CUVs/Trucks they don't have to be the same silver. black, gray and white like they now are?
They need to have fun colors and not "Save colors" for good resale value!! I wanted to see more pastel color choices and not all metallic colors. Why are greens and orange colors no included? Why is it that the DH model can't be ordered say in rapid red or cyber orange? Why do we have 3 shades of blue, but no shades of green, yellow or gold/champagne. Why can we have these days any color we want from factory if we are willing to pay extra for it as an option. Ford wake up please the mustang is a fun sports car that needs fun colors not an F150 pickup.
why? Because they dont care. Millennials dont care either. Mentioned (again) in stangmodeā€™s vid they targeted Millennials for their study. F the rest of usā€¦
peopleā€¦ if you havent figured out if the phone in kids hands cannot do what they want they donā€™t do it. They dont care.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
First Nite Pony and now Yellow Splash. Whoā€™s really behind Ford marketing? Ms. Norbertā€™s third grade class? :giggle:
Nite Pony, Ice White, Yellow Splash, Dark Horse. Definitely sounds like some "edgy" kids.

No Uber Grey? Wicked Blue? Poggers Purple?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
why? Because they dont care. Millennials dont care either. Mentioned (again) in stangmodeā€™s vid they targeted Millennials for their study. F the rest of usā€¦
peopleā€¦ if you havent figured out if the phone in kids hands cannot do what they want they donā€™t do it. They dont care.
You know Millennials are starting to reach over 40 right? 26-42 is not "kids" when the bulk is 30+.

You expect them to target older retired and starting to retire generations that are moving to a set income, and moving into "dying off" age with a hot sports car?

When the 2005 Mustang came out clearly aimed at Boomers that had the cars in the 60's guess how old Boomers were.... Only a few year older than Millenials are now.

Last edited:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2022
Nite Pony, Ice White, Yellow Splash, Dark Horse. Definitely sounds like some "edgy" kids.

No Uber Grey? Wicked Blue? Poggers Purple?
You forgot catJAM Orange and GigaChad Green :like:

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
2024-Ford-Mustang-colors.jpeg

2024 Mustang GT and EcoBoost Colors:
Atlas Blue
Carbonized Gray
Dark Matter Gray
Grabber Blue
Ignot Silver
Oxford White
Rapid Red
Race Red
Shadow Black
Vapor Blue
Yellow Splash

2024 Dark Horse Colors:
Atlas Blue
Carbonized Gray
Dark Matter Gray
Grabber Blue
Oxford White
Race Red
Shadow Black
Vapor Blue

2024 Dark Horse Appearance Package:
Blue Ember (Exclusive)
Shadow Black
Vapor Blue

Atlas Blue

2024-Ford-Mustang-Blue.jpeg

Carbonized Gray

2024-Ford-Mustang-grey.jpeg

Dark Matter Gray

2024-Ford-Mustang-dark-grey.jpeg

Grabber Blue

2024-Ford-Mustang-Grabber-Blue.jpeg

Ingot Silver

2024-Ford-Mustang-silver.png

Oxford White

2024-Ford-Mustang-White.jpeg

Race Red

2024-Ford-Mustang-Orange.png

Rapid Red

2024-Ford-Mustang-Metallic-Red.jpeg

Shadow Black

2024-Ford-Mustang-black (1).jpeg

Vapor Blue

2024-Ford-Mustang-Vapor-Blue-1.jpeg

Yellow Splash

2024-Ford-Mustang-Yellow-Splash-1.jpeg

Blue Ember (Exclusive to Dark Horse Appearance Package). Photos by @Bridgie (link).

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 1.jpeg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 2.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 5.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 6.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 4.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 3.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-09-15-at-12.58.34-PM.jpeg

Photos courtesy of: https://www.motortrend.com/news/2024-ford-mustang-paint-colors-grabber-blue/
What is the difference between Black Onyx interior and Dark Charcoal interior?

jdilissio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I do not understand Ford marketing and the color choices they make for buyers. Sports cars are not like SUV/CUVs/Trucks they don't have to be the same silver. black, gray and white like they now are?
They need to have fun colors and not "Save colors" for good resale value!! I wanted to see more pastel color choices and not all metallic colors. Why are greens and orange colors no included? Why is it that the DH model can't be ordered say in rapid red or cyber orange? Why do we have 3 shades of blue, but no shades of green, yellow or gold/champagne. Why can we have these days any color we want from factory if we are willing to pay extra for it as an option. Ford wake up please the mustang is a fun sports car that needs fun colors not an F150 pickup.
I want Eruption Green or even better the C7 corvetteā€™s Lime Rock Green, which was only available for one year. Gotta have it green is too bright. Bullitā€™s green is too dark. A jade green color doesnā€™t get enough respect in the auto industry.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I hate ford doesnā€™t open up the interior colors on SE editions. White/carmine red on a DH edition would be nice but NOPE only black šŸ„“

GTCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XBGT Hardtop, XB Hardtop, 2018 Mustang GT
Just a quick teaser before my own Gen 7 Builder goes live in a few days. Already got EB, GT and DH running including all colors and tons of options.
1663454641266.png

1663454694071.png

1663454759875.png
This will be great, been having a hard time picking which colour to select.

HoosierJTF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
You know Millennials are starting to reach over 40 right? 26-42 is not "kids" when the bulk is 30+.

You expect them to target older retired and starting to retire generations that are moving to a set income, and moving into "dying off" age with a hot sports car?

When the 2005 Mustang came out clearly aimed at Boomers that had the cars in the 60's guess how old Boomers were.... Only a few year older than Millenials are now.
Millennial bashing is the cool thing to do and are perceived to be worthless members of society that only like new superficial things. The issue is the older generations feature a lot of entitled, close minded people that are technology ignorant and like to categorize and stereotype all people.
Sponsored