• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Well I'm waiting to see the new California Special in 2025 or 2026. Hopefully by then I can get Blue Ember. That color is awesome!!! 2nd place would be Grabber Blue. Maybe we will have an orange again and that would be my third choice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Blue Ember all the way, though I would also consider Grabber Blue or Vapor Blue (yes, I like blue lol)
It's such a cool color. Wasn't a fan at first, because the lighting made the color look black/dark blue. Yawn. But seeing that orange flake takes the color to an insanely high level. Incredible color, hope the s650 keeps up this trend of fun colors. No-one wants a silver, white, or black mustang unless they're a rental business. Bring on the fun colors.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Really digging Vapor Blue (vape naysh y'all) and Ember Blue. Still wish they had a metallic green like DHG or Guard.

AllthePonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco
First choice.....Grabber Blue......on a 10-speed GT Performance Pack with the Black Accent Package (or whatever it's called for '24!!) 😍

Yellow Splash would be my second choice. Although the name sounds like the sort of accident a young boy might have when he first learns to stand up to use the toilet 😆
First Nite Pony and now Yellow Splash. Who’s really behind Ford marketing? Ms. Norbert’s third grade class? :giggle:

Marty1000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD: 2016 Mustang V6
I do not understand Ford marketing and the color choices they make for buyers. Sports cars are not like SUV/CUVs/Trucks they don't have to be the same silver. black, gray and white like they now are?
They need to have fun colors and not "Save colors" for good resale value!! I wanted to see more pastel color choices and not all metallic colors. Why are greens and orange colors no included? Why is it that the DH model can't be ordered say in rapid red or cyber orange? Why do we have 3 shades of blue, but no shades of green, yellow or gold/champagne. Why can we have these days any color we want from factory if we are willing to pay extra for it as an option. Ford wake up please the mustang is a fun sports car that needs fun colors not an F150 pickup.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I do not understand Ford marketing and the color choices they make for buyers. Sports cars are not like SUV/CUVs/Trucks they don't have to be the same silver. black, gray and white like they now are?
They need to have fun colors and not "Save colors" for good resale value!! I wanted to see more pastel color choices and not all metallic colors. Why are greens and orange colors no included? Why is it that the DH model can't be ordered say in rapid red or cyber orange? Why do we have 3 shades of blue, but no shades of green, yellow or gold/champagne. Why can we have these days any color we want from factory if we are willing to pay extra for it as an option. Ford wake up please the mustang is a fun sports car that needs fun colors not an F150 pickup.
In ford's defense, the blue/purple on the dark horse has a really cool orange flake to it. So it's not like they forgot all about doing cool colors. But I agree. We need a mint, a cyan/turquoise, a rich purple, and a orange. Hopefully at least some of these colors are planned. Also, if they do offer like a green, or a purple, I hope they don't take the approach where it looks gray most of the time unless the sun hits it just right. That works for colors like area 51. But the mustang needs a color that pops all the time.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is the Dark Horse appearance package something we can get on a normal GT? I love that color it has!

1st Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
2024-Ford-Mustang-colors.jpeg

2024 Mustang GT and EcoBoost Colors:
Atlas Blue
Carbonized Gray
Dark Matter Gray
Grabber Blue
Ignot Silver
Oxford White
Rapid Red
Race Red
Shadow Black
Vapor Blue
Yellow Splash

2024 Dark Horse Colors:
Atlas Blue
Carbonized Gray
Dark Matter Gray
Grabber Blue
Oxford White
Race Red
Shadow Black
Vapor Blue

2024 Dark Horse Appearance Package:
Blue Ember (Exclusive)
Shadow Black
Vapor Blue

Atlas Blue

2024-Ford-Mustang-Blue.jpeg

Carbonized Gray

2024-Ford-Mustang-grey.jpeg

Dark Matter Gray

2024-Ford-Mustang-dark-grey.jpeg

Grabber Blue

2024-Ford-Mustang-Grabber-Blue.jpeg

Ingot Silver

2024-Ford-Mustang-silver.png

Oxford White

2024-Ford-Mustang-White.jpeg

Race Red

2024-Ford-Mustang-Orange.png

Rapid Red

2024-Ford-Mustang-Metallic-Red.jpeg

Shadow Black

2024-Ford-Mustang-black (1).jpeg

Vapor Blue

2024-Ford-Mustang-Vapor-Blue-1.jpeg

Yellow Splash

2024-Ford-Mustang-Yellow-Splash-1.jpeg

Blue Ember (Exclusive to Dark Horse Appearance Package). Photos by @Bridgie (link).

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 1.jpeg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 2.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 5.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 6.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 4.jpg

Blue Ember Ford Mustang Dark Horse Appearance Package 3.jpg

Screen-Shot-2022-09-15-at-12.58.34-PM.jpeg

Photos courtesy of: https://www.motortrend.com/news/2024-ford-mustang-paint-colors-grabber-blue/
So where is Carmine Red? It's on the convertible in one of Stangmode's videos.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2022

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Thanks for posting. Any of those colors are great. But I would like Ford to remove the redundant ones (blue, red, grey) and offer green, orange and another special or unique one.

I prefer a regular rotation of colors. Not a set schedule, but change. Bringing old, enjoyed colors back and pausing on those that have been up for a while.

And experiment! Try one new crazy-assed (BOLD) color once in a while! Sitting in traffic, we all to often see a sea of white, grey and black.
Sponsored