• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

cluster theme not saving

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Please fix the cluster theme. I like my screen to show NORMAL but it sporadically changes it to TRACK mode. I can sometimes go 2 days with it staying in NORMAL mode then the next day, out of the blue, it will change to TRACK mode every time I crank the car that day. It is so irritating!!! Is it just me or does this happen to others?

When I select my profile & long press the "1" on the side door the dang cluster theme changes from NORMAL to TRACK mode. It will not save it to NORMAL.

20240117_070843.jpg
As state above User Profiles are glitched right now when it comes to saving settings to it. Delete all user profiles and it will then save whatever cluster theme you prefer. It does not save to a particular memory button.
Sponsored

JediMindTrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 GT 401A (NP, PP, MR, AE, 10R80)
Hello @MikeMustang9 I was finally able to try this out and found this functionally repeatable. I don't believe it is intended in this exact implementation though.

Prerequisite:
- You must have memory

Test Case:
- Go to My Mustang
- Colors
- Select a primary and secondary cluster theme color
- Select an Ambient light
- Save it to memory 1, 2, or 3

When you select memory 1, 2 or 3 the color configurations tied to those will appear. Which means you could have 3 different color configurations on quick preset. We know this system has its share of glitches and bugs so when switching between the different memory configurations it can result in certain screen views having up to 4 color selections appear at once.

great find!

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
How do we sync user profile to the fob? Any tips.. thanks

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I tried using the "#1" to update. First went in and selected everything that I wanted, including setting the screen to the drive mode used. This time, so far, it saved MOST of my settings. It still won't save the HVAC dual mode in the setting, and so far has saved the center screen display that I wanted as well as changing the display based upon what drive mode I have it in.

We'll see if it is still set properly when I get home Monday (on a trip to North Carolina so the car is sitting in the garage back in Michigan).

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Settings -> personal profile -> create user profile . Then you should be able to sync the fob to the name
Cheers - will give it a try! Is it different to just long holding 1 on the driver side?
Sponsored