• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canada Mustangs Cheaper Price!!!

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Gt premium, vaporblue with red interior, nite pony, active exhaust

Originally wanted grabber blue or yellow, but they don't come with red seat, so I go with the new color.
Wish I can get performance pack and magneride, but that's like another $9000, kind of on a budget, and I don't plan to race it anyway
I hear you. Nice spec. I’m torn between race red and Vapor papi blue. I do want performance package, but mainly for the performance spoiler lol. Argh…
Sponsored

Goopat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
I hear you. Nice spec. I’m torn between race red and Vapor papi blue. I do want performance package, but mainly for the performance spoiler lol. Argh…
Can't go wrong with either color đź‘Ť, just curious which dealer you ordered from in Ontario? I ordered from Uxbridge

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Nothing, dealer said im first on the list, unless I can wait for next allocation then maybe can negotiate.
You think you’ll just go with first delivery? Or you want discount?

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Is there anybody in Canada who knows what the starting price will be for the Mustang GT and the GT Premium?

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Is there anybody in Canada who knows what the starting price will be for the Mustang GT and the GT Premium?
GT: $48,900 starting, GT Premium: $54,400 starting. I just ordered a GT Premium, and my dealer showed me the entire price list.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
GT: $48,900 starting, GT Premium: $54,400 starting. I just ordered a GT Premium, and my dealer showed me the entire price list.
I called a representative of Barrhaven Ford and he litterally told me on the phone "I have no idea what the prices are. Mustang owners and enthousiasts know more about the Mustang than me".

So I'm going to e-mail them and try to get more info. I' also going for the race red.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
I called a representative of Barrhaven Ford and he litterally told me on the phone "I have no idea what the prices are. Mustang owners and enthousiasts know more about the Mustang than me".

So I'm going to e-mail them and try to get more info. I' also going for the race red.
That is wild. The person you must have spoken to was ill informed. I have only dealt with one of the Managers (the General Manager and head sales manager were only salesman when we starting doing business with them, so, they take care of us). I have my build sheet in front of me with all the suggested retail CDN pricing..... its readily available to anyone who works at that dealership.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker

Then it is time for a new salesman, or a new dealer! Prices have been out for a while now...
Sponsored