• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse Canada Dealer Allocations - Next Round?

mustangmike2176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Dark Horse, '20 Explorer, '17 F150
When I bought my DH in March 2023, the dealer told me that all dealerships in Canada received one DH allocation for 2023. I have also learned that some dealerships even lost their "one." If this is true (I have no reason to doubt it, as I still don't have a VIN, and I was order #2 for the dealership), when would the next round of allocations be assigned/alloted? January 2024? I'm stubborn, so I continue to wait and figure I will be getting my car in April/May 2024. This is simply my own speculation, though. Just curious if anyone out there is able to shed light on Ford's process. Thanks.
Sponsored

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
I ordered my Dark Horse 04/15/23. The 15th may not be correct but month and year are. Two weeks ago today I spoke to my dealer ( Chicago area) he told me get this" If I have to guess your car should be built spring of 24' and be ready for pick up early summer June is what he said. Which I'm ok with, I order everything that was optional, painted stripes, Carbon Fiber Wheels, the leather Recaro seats. And yes it's Ember Blue Metallic. Snow will be here soon so I don't care that it's coming late. My dealership has 2 allocated and mine was the 1st one ordered and the only one so far.