• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Where to buy performance parts from Canada? (Québec)

KarKy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Toyota.
Hi, i just put my H-pipe and RTR chin-splitter trying to get the better price so i was looking on a site.

SubtotalCA$916.63
Shipping (Truck Freight)CA$625.36
TaxCA$168.54
Grand Total:CA$1,710.5

The shipping cost IS INCREDIBLE!

We have local shop but nothing in stock right now so..
Some of you have order parts here in canada?
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Hey,
Where in Quebec do you live ?
I’m next to Gatineau/Ottawa, and use MyUSaddress.com in Ogdensburg; get anything delivered there, it’s like an hour away from me, and they charge $7 a package that they keep for up to a year.
Check the closest town on the other side of the border near you, there must be something similar there.
I got free shipping on my RTR parts to there ;)
AND don’t forget that customs and duties will even charge you on top of that steep invoice !

OP
OP

KarKy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Toyota.
Hey,
Where in Quebec do you live ?
I’m next to Gatineau/Ottawa, and use MyUSaddress.com in Ogdensburg; get anything delivered there, it’s like an hour away from me, and they charge $7 a package that they keep for up to a year.
Check the closest town on the other side of the border near you, there must be something similar there.
I got free shipping on my RTR parts to there ;)
AND don’t forget that customs and duties will even charge you on top of that steep invoice !
Im from Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, about 6h30 from the closest town in the US.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im from Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, about 6h30 from the closest town in the US.
Ouch lol
Do you ever go to the US ?
Know anyone there ?
Or any relative near the border that could pick it up across it for you ?
That much for shipping is even worth planning a weekend there instead ;)

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
Have you looked at Shippsy.com? They have daily trucks that bring stuff from their US mailing address to Montreal and other Canadian cities. You still have to pay duties and GST but the total cost might work out cheaper than the price you’re getting now (if you’re OK to drive 5ish hours to Montreal.)

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
We ship parts to Canada all the time, our shipping costs are good but we can't do anything about customs..

However we don't have the parts you wanted above.. If you wanted something like Borla, Corsa, AWE, etc we can help.

-Josh

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi, i just put my H-pipe and RTR chin-splitter trying to get the better price so i was looking on a site.

SubtotalCA$916.63
Shipping (Truck Freight)CA$625.36
TaxCA$168.54
Grand Total:CA$1,710.5

The shipping cost IS INCREDIBLE!

We have local shop but nothing in stock right now so..
Some of you have order parts here in canada?
Mustang Révolution à Granby c'est pas mal la référence au Québec. Ils donnent un rabais aux membres de club Mustang. Ensuite Perry Performance à Laval. Tdot.ca ont parfois des bons deals.
J'ai acheté de ces trois places et ils sont tous bons.

OP
OP

KarKy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Toyota.
Mustang Révolution à Granby c'est pas mal la référence au Québec. Ils donnent un rabais aux membres de club Mustang. Ensuite Perry Performance à Laval. Tdot.ca ont parfois des bons deals.
J'ai acheté de ces trois places et ils sont tous bons.
J'ai déjà regardé le site et je ne vois aucune pièce disponible pour les mustang 2024, ca semble arrêter même à 2019..

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
J'ai déjà regardé le site et je ne vois aucune pièce disponible pour les mustang 2024, ca semble arrêter même à 2019..
La plupart des sites sont pas encore mis à jour, mais ils sont capables d'avoir les pièces que tu veux. Si tu sais exactement ce que tu veux tu peux les appeler et ils vont pouvoir te donner un prix.
Si tu sais pas exactement, tu peux aller magasiner sur cjponyparts ou American Muscle et appeler Mustang révolution pour comparer.
Bonne chance!

OP
OP

KarKy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford & Toyota.
La plupart des sites sont pas encore mis à jour, mais ils sont capables d'avoir les pièces que tu veux. Si tu sais exactement ce que tu veux tu peux les appeler et ils vont pouvoir te donner un prix.
Si tu sais pas exactement, tu peux aller magasiner sur cjponyparts ou American Muscle et appeler Mustang révolution pour comparer.
Bonne chance!
Super merci! Oui, je sais précisément ce que je veux.. Je vais appeler lundi am!

Reactions: JAL

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys @KarKy @JAL
Found that website completely by accident yesterday (they’re located in the GTA), prices are great, free delivery, and they deal with a lot suppliers.
Super reactive to emails, ask them what you don’t see listed, they can probably get it for you.
AND they also don’t charge Quebec QST, so that’s a nice saving too ;)

I also purchased parts in the am, and they shipped by EOD !

https://www.raptorracing.ca
Sponsored