• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shipping time from flat rock to Toronto?

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
Finally had some progress after my car was sitting in Dearborn for almost 2 months, any one know roughly how long it takes for convoy to get the car to near Toronto area?
Sponsored

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Finally had some progress after my car was sitting in Dearborn for almost 2 months, any one know roughly how long it takes for convoy to get the car to near Toronto area?
Your very close, approximately 4 hours drive, which is 6 hours faster than for me in Montreal. Usually customs issues are already settled at the time of shipment.

Is your status sent? If so you can start asking questions to your dealer.

OP
OP

Mikhail24DH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
He’s on vacation so I’d rather not bother him but he did send me an email saying it’s definitely moving just not sure when it’ll be here exactly

Mustang6924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe GT, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
My car arrived at the Toronto train yard approximately 1 week after my status moved to built, and then it sat there for almost 2 weeks before it got to my dealership.
Sponsored