• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Madman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
I checked my tracker and everything reset back to my order confirmation after showing it was built a few days ago..... I think I remember someone posting that this happened to them when it was shipped, or at least I hope that's what's happened.
tracker.png
Same thing happened to me but mine went back to in production, must be some sort of glitch we are definitely getting our cars soon though
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The regular turn on/off button is there. They're talking about the auto one. But wait guys. Some thing happened with me today. After 10 or 15 minutes of sitting in without driving, I got a 30 seconds warning to keep the car ongoing or it will be turned off. The first time got turned off, but the second time, I just moved it to R and back...so I can keep it running.

So is it possible the auto button thing is built in now ?

That is an idle timer. My 23 Bronco has it too. Not sure if you can turn it off, but i think you can adjust the time.

Jag559

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 2024
Same thing happened to me but mine went back to in production, must be some sort of glitch we are definitely getting our cars soon though
Your car probably shipped talk with ford chat they will tell you right thing. It happed with me

ECOcrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 11 Pathfinder, 24 GT Prem Conv
Very pure
DTOWN,

Not that you have any reason to return to the forums but could you snap a pick of the USB port in the rain sensor cover? I'm curious where it's located.

Thanks!

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Green Built vs. Built with a checkmark...what does it mean?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
DTOWN,

Not that you have any reason to return to the forums but could you snap a pick of the USB port in the rain sensor cover? I'm curious where it's located.

Thanks!
Ofcourse I'll stay in the forum and enjoy all your car's posts. Hope you all get them very soon. I'm away from the car now. It's not my daily one. I'll post now a couple of videos about the welcoming headlights animation, then I'll check the sensor when I come back.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Ofcourse I'll stay in the forum and enjoy all your car's posts. Hope you all get them very soon. I'm away from the car now. It's not my daily one. I'll post now a couple of videos about the welcoming headlights animation, then I'll check the sensor when I come back.
He’s not going no where. He always has to be here to answer all my questions😂