• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Why does Domino's $6 pizza tracker work better than Ford's $60,000 car tracker?

Last edited:

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Honest mistake I believe from a fellow male Canadian. Hopefully you will receive your car soon. I am curious about how many Canadians purchased their Mustangs.
Just Re read this and you were saying the one that called me a dude was from Canada. Sorry, I told you I am old. Sometimes it takes me a minute!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Man i

Man I wish property tax in VA is I think 4.15% of the value of the car so it does go down every year though but the first year is gonna be killer
I know right? Especially after it loses $10,000 as soon as we drive it off the lot. That’s how they shipped to your property taxes on them. I thought we were the only state that did the crazy thing, paying property taxes on vehicles
My property taxes on my house are less than the ones on my car. Go figure

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
My bad. I didn't realize you're talking about the Auto one. No, this Mustang doesn't has it.
So if it doesn't have the Button to turn Auto Start/Stop On or Off, what's the behavior? Does the engine shutoff when stopped or keep running? I didn't pay attention to whether yours was a manual or auto trans.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
So if it doesn't have the Button to turn Auto Start/Stop On or Off, what's the behavior? Does the engine shutoff when stopped or keep running? I didn't pay attention to whether yours was a manual or auto trans.
Doesn’t do anything won’t turn off

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
The regular turn on/off button is there. They're talking about the auto one. But wait guys. Some thing happened with me today. After 10 or 15 minutes of sitting in without driving, I got a 30 seconds warning to keep the car ongoing or it will be turned off. The first time got turned off, but the second time, I just moved it to R and back...so I can keep it running.

So is it possible the auto button thing is built in now ?

Last edited:

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The regular turn on/off button is there. They're talking about the auto one. But wait guys. Some thing happened with me today. After 10 or 15 minutes of sitting in without driving, I got a 30 seconds warning to keep the car ongoing or it will be turned off. The first time got turned off, but the second time, I just moved it to R and back...so I can keep it running.

So is it possible the auto button thing is built in now ?
I read somewhere in the manual that the engine will will automatically turn of after it's been idle for a while.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Guys. Check the sound's purity....even after the drop top.
dang that sounds good! But its hard to tell audio quality through a video, How would you describe the audio quality?