• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Just renew the registration on the car you’re transferring the plate from before you trade it. You won’t have to pay the property tax till you go renew your registration lol save some money lol
Can you further explain this because I was going to wait until the new car arrived to renew my plates, they're overdue by like 1 week so I figured why not
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I got the premium, but I also got convertible so I had to have the premium, my husband is the one that decided what we were going to get on my car, like I need all that stuff. I don’t feel like I wanna go out there and get no speeding ticket. Our insurance so far on all of our vehicles has been pretty reasonable. i’m dreading the property taxes more than anything probably gonna be seven or $800 the first year
I got the premium, but I also got convertible so I had to have the premium, my husband is the one that decided what we were going to get on my car, like I need all that stuff. I don’t feel like I wanna go out there and get no speeding ticket. Our insurance so far on all of our vehicles has been pretty reasonable. i’m dreading the property taxes more than anything probably gonna be seven or $800 the first year
$800!? Mine is going to be closer to 2k, property taxes suck

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
I got a 12 inch sub in the back of my car now and it came with the shaker 500 stock so I think the b&o will be a downgrade for me. Probably the only downgrade though.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
My Mustang is demanding the release of her stang's sisters from Dearborn's lots immediately.

Otherwise, she will be camping there until they're free 🤣🤣

Hahahahhaha. The security guy was trying to figure out how I stole it and got it outside 🤣🤣🤣🤣
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 20230820_122440

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 20230820_122433

Last edited:

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
It has a stop start button. check the last 2 pictures. I didn't use the key today. I've been using this button all day.
I don't see a start stop button in your last two pictures. I see a blanc button where the start stop button should be.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Just renew the registration on the car you’re transferring the plate from before you trade it. You won’t have to pay the property tax till you go renew your registration lol save some money lol
I already sold the Audi. We had just paid over $500 in property taxes on that one. She asked if I wanted to do what you said, but as said no, I don’t even have the car yet. She said that makes sense.
The mustang costs what I paid for the Audi not quite 2 years ago, and I paid cash for it. Of course, the way cars depreciate makes me sick, so put the money back from Audi, but I sure do hate having to have any kind of car payment. We could borrow off our money, but we already did that for the huge building my husband had to have out back. That is $900/ mo for 36 LONG months.

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_2614

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_2892

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Mustang is demanding the release of her stang's sisters from Dearborn's lots immediately.

Otherwise, she will be camping there until they're free 🤣🤣

Hahahahhaha. The security guy was trying to figure out how I stole it and got it outside 🤣🤣🤣🤣
20230820_122440.jpg

20230820_122433.jpg
Doesn’t look as full as it was. I guess I should go get my cdl so I can go get y’all’s cars😂

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Take it back from earlier, I will probably go through two tanks of gas and only be 1/4 or less away from knowing what I am doing 🤦🏻‍♀️here come my migraines again

I loved my B&O in my Audi
DTOWN, I did have a migraine this morning. 😂

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
$800!? Mine is going to be closer to 2k, property taxes suck
For your car? We pay $20 every two years for our tags, cap tax on taxes for new car is $600, then car property taxes go down every year. Not sure what the ins will be, but even on the Audi, it was only $300 every 6 mos
And for any of you that had State Farm and didn’t know this, and don’t put many miles on your car, Look at your next bill and see if you are putting as many miles on it as they put on there. I think years ago, it was 7500 miles or less but they showed you put on over 7500 miles a year and charge you extra money, if it’s under a certain amount, they take the extra money off. They don’t tell you this, but I found out from my sister-in-law’s years ago when they were working at State Farm.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honest mistake I believe from a fellow male Canadian. Hopefully you will receive your car soon. I am curious about how many Canadians purchased their Mustangs.
I’m not from Canada, but may be soon

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Man i
For your car? We pay $20 every two years for our tags, cap tax on taxes for new car is $600, then car property taxes go down every year. Not sure what the ins will be, but even on the Audi, it was only $300 every 6 mos
And for any of you that had State Farm and didn’t know this, and don’t put many miles on your car, Look at your next bill and see if you are putting as many miles on it as they put on there. I think years ago, it was 7500 miles or less but they showed you put on over 7500 miles a year and charge you extra money, if it’s under a certain amount, they take the extra money off. They don’t tell you this, but I found out from my sister-in-law’s years ago when they were working at State Farm.
Man I wish property tax in VA is I think 4.15% of the value of the car so it does go down every year though but the first year is gonna be killer

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Anyone get a email after their car was built or shipped? I never got the built email even though it's said built since the 17th.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I don't see a start stop button in your last two pictures. I see a blanc button where the start stop button should be.
My bad. I didn't realize you're talking about the Auto one. No, this Mustang doesn't has it.
Sponsored