• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Mine just went to In Production today! Checked my window sticker, all looks good.

Wonder if I’ll be able to order a 2025 MY with a potential 60th anniversary package before the 2024 shows up
2024 1/2 will be the 60th anniversary edition... JK I don't know that.
Sponsored

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
My tracker updated to shipped yesterday. Yesterday the ETA was 8-26 to 9-1. Refreshed the tracker today and my ETA is out to October now! LOL.

Welcome
Your 2024 Mustang GT Fastback is being shipped
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? {filename}

Shipped
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
Ford Accessories

Vehicle Details
Ordered On 03/30/2023
Estimated Delivery 09/19/2023 - 10/02/2023
Last Updated 08/21/2023
Mine did the same thing today. It has been shipped for over a week and yesterday it was showing ETA of August 25th-31st. Today it changed to September 5th-15th. That was a bummer.

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Mine did the same thing today. It has been shipped for over a week and yesterday it was showing ETA of August 25th-31st. Today it changed to September 5th-15th. That was a bummer.
I checked with my dealer this afternoon. His computer is showing the same around Oct 1 ETA for my car. He was able to actually track the location of my car and all it has done in the past few days is move from one side of the New Boston rail yard to the other. Looks like I am at the mercy of a slow delivery process. :(

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
@Adeel3466

First S650 I've seen in our area

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? {filename}
That’s my dealer he said he just got a truck in a few days ago I believe they have 3 more available 2 ecos and a GT . You ever get the shipping company info from your dealer?

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That’s my dealer he said he just got a truck in a few days ago I believe they have 3 more available 2 ecos and a GT . You ever get the shipping company info from your dealer?
Nah I haven't spoke to them yet. I spoke to another person on Ford Chat and apparently my car is still at New Boston lol

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Nah I haven't spoke to them yet. I spoke to another person on Ford Chat and apparently my car is still at New Boston lol
I guess I can’t be to upset about it not shipping cause it can ship just to sit like yours. I’m pretty defeated at this point save my self some sanity try to expect the car next month instead of next week

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I don't want to hunt it down in the 37 pages of replies, so, my tracker just went from "Built" to "Order Confirmed", this means it has shipped, correct? I'm only 4 hours from FRAP so there is a solid chance it shows up tomorrow if that is the case.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I don't want to hunt it down in the 37 pages of replies, so, my tracker just went from "Built" to "Order Confirmed", this means it has shipped, correct? I'm only 4 hours from FRAP so there is a solid chance it shows up tomorrow if that is the case.
same thing happened to me a couple days ago. yes, that means your vehicle has been shipped

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Today it updated to "built". It's been produced since the 7th of August.

Chat says it's is released from FRAP and awaiting delivery, ETA 09/11 - 09/17.
Mine went to "built" yesterday and dated "In production" since 7/31. I was given an ETA of 8/23-8/29 from Ford via chat, but my dealer is less than 2 hours from FRAP and less than 1.5 hrs from Dearborn.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
For CSX tracking:
Call 877-744-7279
Options 2-1-3
After prompt, say: Location
After prompt, say: The 4 letter railcar prefix
After prompt, say: The railcar number
After prompt, say: Done

That will give you the last location as well as the scheduled arrival date at the end location.
Anyway to do that with a convoy? It should get here faster than a rail car would right? Tracker says it still has another 2 weeks at least!

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
Anyway to do that with a convoy? It should get here faster than a rail car would right? Tracker says it still has another 2 weeks at least!
Not sure on convoy as I’m sure each railroad company and transport company have different systems. It’s a matter of finding out what company is transporting your car then doing what you can to see if they have any options for tracking.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
BTW @Ford Motor Company, be nice if you extended this for everyone that you're screwing with Mustang deliveries.

Genuinely curious...

What's stopping you from buying the accessories now?

I know you can't install the parts/components now, but you could still store them until the car arrives.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_1163
Oh snap. Logged into the tracker today and we have some movement. Car might have shipped? Finally updated to built late last night.
Sponsored