• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

April and still no word from Whipple

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
they seem to be very quiet when it comes to telling customers who spent 10k on a kit when they will be available

( Don’t forget their site said they would be shipping them by January 2024 then they deleted that off the website )

almost don’t believe the “Carb Cert” issue they are giving out as to why they won’t ship the product.

S650 Mustang April and still no word from Whipple IMG_0363
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
You need to have a big YouTube following to get one I suppose…

I had been emailing VMP and they were supposed to be good to ship by 1st week in April, I’ll follow up again after the holiday.

definitely over promised and under delivered… actually didn’t deliver.
Also looking to see how beefcakes car ran with the full drag setup…

as far as I can see, JPC hit the real home run spraying the 175 shot on race gas and running 9.5@146 almost A YEAR AGO.

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
You need to have a big YouTube following to get one I suppose…

I had been emailing VMP and they were supposed to be good to ship by 1st week in April, I’ll follow up again after the holiday.
I talked to VMP mid march and they said whipple is giving them 5 a week and they will start selling the first week of April but already back ordered. if whipple is prioritizing companies over customers that’s lame af.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
if they are waiting on CARB… I used to deal with CARB … it’s not easy and I can promise you a supercharger is their lowest priority… remember these are the folks that want to kill gas cars

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
if they are waiting on CARB… I used to deal with CARB … it’s not easy and I can promise you a supercharger is their lowest priority… remember these are the folks that want to kill gas cars
It’s not that it’s the lack of transparency if you talk to them it’s just “we have no idea when we will ship them” when they said it would be available January. On top of people that own shops or big YouTube names are getting them shipped and posting videos with the whipple. So those 2 things combined either yes they really are waiting on carb certs or they are picking and choosing who gets them to boost advertising. Either way there are no carb certs in my state so that argument kinda falls flat to me.

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
It’s not that it’s the lack of transparency if you talk to them it’s just “we have no idea when we will ship them” when they said it would be available January. On top of people that own shops or big YouTube names are getting them shipped and posting videos with the whipple. So those 2 things combined either yes they really are waiting on carb certs or they are picking and choosing who gets them to boost advertising. Either way there are no carb certs in my state so that argument kinda falls flat to me.
now I got you

and you have no idea how jealous I am of anyone who lives in a state where CArB doesn’t have power…. If not for family and friends we would have been out of this state long ago …

it’s a damn shame what’s happening in this state …

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Damn. You could of actually waited until April.
Tomorrow is Good Friday so most companies shut down or slow down then the weekend. Trust me it wouldn’t make a difference though whipple probably gunna delay this for another 3 months and then say something.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Question to the general audience? What does VMP offer that Whipple doesn't? They're all the same are they not? (including Ford Performance)

OP
OP
Spider864

Spider864

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 spec 2 RTR mustang
Question to the general audience? What does VMP offer that Whipple doesn't? They're all the same are they not? (including Ford Performance)
There is only 1 supercharger available on the market and it’s whipple. Everyone else is just selling a whipple and acting like a distributor right now for whipple.
VMP does have a logo on their whipple but that’s about it.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
availability… they were supposed to actually have stock ready to ship with no 3 month lead time.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
it’s a damn shame what’s happening in this state …
It's a damn shame what the world's gotten to
For people like me, people like you
Wish I could just wake up and it not be true
But it is oh, it is

😉

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
they seem to be very quiet when it comes to telling customers who spent 10k on a kit when they will be available

( Don’t forget their site said they would be shipping them by January 2024 then they deleted that off the website )

almost don’t believe the “Carb Cert” issue they are giving out as to why they won’t ship the product.

IMG_0363.jpeg
I've noticed I have more patience training my new puppy than I do waiting for parts. 🤣
Sponsored