• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone install RTR upper grille?

GlenC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT PP
I was affraid if something like this. Can anyone else on here that’s installed the harness report if it’s working for them or not please.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stang24

Stang24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang
OMG thats after the new cable harness fix!!!
Yes. Was working for the past few days after install. Now passenger side doesn’t work. Guess it reverted it to the passenger side. Hopefully it just needs another new harness on the passenger side but this is pathetic going to need to take the bumper off again 3rd time now all this labor and it is still not working correctly

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
wait... they only sent you one harness?
Why not send a harness for both sides?

RTR Vehicles

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RTR
We would like to extend our gratitude to those who have utilized this forum to highlight a pertinent issue that has come to our attention. Your initiative and patience in this matter are greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed.

We wish to inform you that the problem @Stang24 raised has been acknowledged by our team. Our Customer Service Team is already in direct communication with the concerned individual to work towards a satisfactory resolution.

It is important to note that this forum is not the appropriate platform for resolving individual service issues. Therefore, we urge anyone with concerns to directly contact our Customer Service Team. This approach will ensure that you receive the personalized assistance and comprehensive solutions tailored to your specific situation.

We are committed to delivering exceptional service and resolving any issues promptly. Your understanding and cooperation in following the proper channels for assistance are crucial in allowing us to properly communicate your options moving forward. Customer Service email is [email protected]

Deleted member 60890

I want to thank Mustang owners on this site in sharing experience with their cars and upgrades. The lessons learned shared is what helps everyone and is greatly appreciated.

I have owned three Mustangs, not including a Mustang I purchased for one of my four daughters. I’ve learned a great deal from the many Mustang owners who frequent the vast sites on the internet with products information and how to best manage them.

I base my parts upgrade purchases from all of that knowledge of those who have come before me and I thank you for that.

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Someone doesn’t want the truth to be spoken in a public forum ..😂😂🤣🤣😂
right!

"It is important to note that this forum is not the appropriate platform for resolving individual service issues. Therefore, we urge anyone with concerns to directly contact our Customer Service Team. This approach will ensure that you receive the personalized assistance and comprehensive solutions tailored to your specific situation."

Well, actually, that's what is forum DOES and a reason for which it is created. Sounds like he tried the conservative method. I DEFINITELY was going to buy several weeks ago before this post

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
right!

"It is important to note that this forum is not the appropriate platform for resolving individual service issues. Therefore, we urge anyone with concerns to directly contact our Customer Service Team. This approach will ensure that you receive the personalized assistance and comprehensive solutions tailored to your specific situation."

Well, actually, that's what is forum DOES and a reason for which it is created. Sounds like he tried the conservative method. I DEFINITELY was going to buy several weeks ago before this post
It’s a business squeaky wheel. Perfection isn’t always perfect.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)