• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone install RTR upper grille?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
the issue isnt that, its that people come into here and complain about their part but dont actually reach out through proper channels then get pissed when nothing happens. BTW for people on the fence:
Mail - Jarrett Blanchard - Outlook 2_5_2024 6_03_39 PM.png
Wait what!
They are going to completely switch up the LED light assembly?
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
That’s tough especially since I’ve been messed up since December I’m considering just getting rid of it if i5autohaus starts selling theirs soon
I've had my RTR Grille sitting in my garage for nearly 2 months waiting for a resolution.

Deleted member 60890

Now I-5 says if Ford approves of a licensed lighted pony, they will manufacture it down the road.

Deleted member 60890

I have no idea, hopefully, the experts on this site can chime in.

I’ve not given up on RTR yet. As every manufacture goes through issues now and then however, per the I-5 chat the install is very straightforward : pull off grill replace new grill with wire splicing the on the front marker.

Now I have to decide whether I wanna wait for who knows how long if Ford approves the lighted pony with I-5.

I would be all over that lighted Pony, and would pay a big premium for it!

I was told that the “pre-order” lED lights sale prices are going to end in within two weeks. Tick tock

Last edited by a moderator:

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Enticing. I really like the look of the RTR grille lights more, but less than half price.

_Ghost5.0h_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
I've had my RTR Grille sitting in my garage for nearly 2 months waiting for a resolution.
Yeah I film a lot and I’d like to have those tri bars working but I’m just about over it at this point plus they haven’t even emailed me back since I got the harness instructions emailed

Last edited:

00Smurf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium Vapor Blue 6 Spd
My DRL's were wonky from the factory before my rtr grill install. Sometimes they work sometimes they don't, it seems to be related to the auto high beam functions as well. Sometimes those work and sometimes they don't.

After a random amount of time driving the DRL's will turn off, and the only way to get them back is to put the car to sleep.

Having the grill installed the DRL's still behave the same, either they both work or they turn off after a random time.
S650 Mustang Anyone install RTR upper grille? FB_IMG_1709551728406

LOTO1953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT On Oder
I have the complete grill assembly in my cart and was going to purchase today before I came across this thread….very informative and need to rethink about my purchase.

Deleted member 60890

Can anyone provide an update on the RTR lighted grill they purchased? Did you get them working by now?
Sponsored