• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone install RTR upper grille?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
That's what you get when not insured
Just to nip it in the bud before anyone is betrayed by a bias. Sometimes itā€™s the light of the gutter only those already there see. Ainā€™t no struck triangles here. Canā€™t beat ā€˜em, canā€™t join ā€˜em, can only try to care for them, otherwise theyā€™ll be sure to let you know.

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
Just to nip it in the bud before anyone is betrayed by a bias. Sometimes itā€™s the light of the gutter only those already there see. Ainā€™t no struck triangles here. Canā€™t beat ā€˜em, canā€™t join ā€˜em, can only try to care for them, otherwise theyā€™ll be sure to let you know.
If you want to be one you have to use the adapter to gain it.

thelostone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
right!

"It is important to note that this forum is not the appropriate platform for resolving individual service issues. Therefore, we urge anyone with concerns to directly contact our Customer Service Team. This approach will ensure that you receive the personalized assistance and comprehensive solutions tailored to your specific situation."

Well, actually, that's what is forum DOES and a reason for which it is created. Sounds like he tried the conservative method. I DEFINITELY was going to buy several weeks ago before this post
My friend independently wired it to itā€™s own fuse and toggle switch .. tired of the waiting BS ..works perfect now

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
Perfect! Iā€™m still considering waiting for a competing product as the message turned me off from that vendor.
Exactly my sentiment. If they would have fallen on their sword and say they recognize a problem, are sorry, working on it, and will make it right with everyone, most would have understood.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
the issue isnt that, its that people come into here and complain about their part but dont actually reach out through proper channels then get pissed when nothing happens. BTW for people on the fence:
S650 Mustang Anyone install RTR upper grille? Mail - Jarrett Blanchard - Outlook 2_5_2024 6_03_39 PM

doccoch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 fastback, 2019 Bullitt
the issue isnt that, its that people come into here and complain about their part but dont actually reach out through proper channels then get pissed when nothing happens. BTW for people on the fence:
Mail - Jarrett Blanchard - Outlook 2_5_2024 6_03_39 PM.png
I donā€™t get that impression from people on this board. There are a lot of jerks on here for sure, but I feel like people that are dissatisfied with their product usually do reach out in the proper channels before they start raising Cane on here.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
I donā€™t get that impression from people on this board. There are a lot of jerks on here for sure, but I feel like people that are dissatisfied with their product usually do reach out in the proper channels before they start raising Cane on here.
do note, most the people on this board dont have the RTR stuff, or do have it but not installed it. the post is referring to the people complaining that have installed their stuff, from their last post it seems to me like the person running the social media pages is NOT the person in customer support, so posting here is not the same as contacting RTR customer support. if it is true that person did reach out to RTR customer support then all i can really say is learn some patience, my messages to RTR support usually gets an answer within a business day.

_Ghost5.0h_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Did this get fixed?
It did not after the harness was installed the problem switched to the passenger light I have the harness but Iā€™m $300 in on trying to fix it at ford since I donā€™t have the tools myself and would hate to pay more money if the harness is already not working right
Sponsored