• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

NeedFor6Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Prem AtlsBlu/SpceGry/6Spd/401A/PP/ActvExhst
I tried out the new cluster theme today. In theory it should be my favorite because I'm a sucker for the 60s Mustangs, but I actually didn't like it. The gauges are too small and hard to read. Why couldn't they have made them larger? I don't like the big gap in the middle, and I appreciate being able to see what gear I'm in. Nice gesture, but the execution isn't the best.
I believe Fox Body doesn't have the manual gear indicator either; I'm hoping that will be the next OTA update🙏. Should be able to insert where the Auto PRNDM is.
Sponsored

Tomasfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering a 2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I received an automatic update on April 17. It was updated to 6.2.0. I wonder why it didn't update to the 6.3.2.
I took delivery of Mustang April 20 and it had the update. Even the salesman said not all of their stock received the update.

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Got my GT convertible in Sept, still haven't gotten the update yet. Just got 6.2 on 4/16.

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH
i still havent gotten it and ive had other updates so im assuming my OTA is on!!
Sponsored