• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

change center gauge cluster ?

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
I know how to change the clusters but my question is can you change the info that goes in between the gauges ? My last S550 didn't have the 401A so i had the analog gauges and i had the digital speedo in the middle but now that the whole thing is digital i would like to turn off the info that goes in between the gauges. I dont really want to know how bad my MPG is and i dont need the trip counter as its my daily. Only other option is the secondary gauges like pressures and such but that not really helpful or informative to me either. I would love it to just have it be blank space or maybe song info from the sync system. Not a huge deal but it is an annoyance to me
Sponsored

Last edited:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
on the infotainment screen from the home screen tap on "Settings" then there should be something about instrument cluster panels

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Setting>instrument cluster>chose screens. There are boxes to turn on the screens you want to appear in the center location. I have 4, Trip 1, milage, tire pressure and engine stats. I don't know what happens if you don't check any of the boxes. Page 114 in the print manual.

OP
OP

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
Setting>instrument cluster>chose screens. There are boxes to turn on the screens you want to appear in the center location. I have 4, Trip 1, milage, tire pressure and engine stats. I don't know what happens if you don't check any of the boxes. Page 114 in the print manual.
this was exactly what I was looking for thank you very much for your reply

jimsgunshop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 MUSTANG ECOBOOST PREMIUM YELLOW SPLASH