• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

6/22/23 scheduling info

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I'm pretty sure I'm the lone ranger without a build date given all of the scheduled builds last week, but just wondering if @Newface was going to post this weeks allocations and builds? Hoping for August clean up this week to hopefully get mine scheduled.
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I'm pretty sure I'm the lone ranger without a build date given all of the scheduled builds last week, but just wondering if @Newface was going to post this weeks allocations and builds? Hoping for August clean up this week to hopefully get mine scheduled.
He has been really consistent, usually posting in the afternoon on Monday. Probably just a few more hours.

Also, there are Dark Horse guys like me without scheduled dates, so I am still interested too.

OP
OP
BrianJ77

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
He has been really consistent, usually posting in the afternoon on Monday. Probably just a few more hours.

Also, there are Dark Horse guys like me without scheduled dates, so I am still interested too.
He's been awesome with posting those updates. I just didn't know if he was still going to put it online as so many got dates last week. I will wait patiently.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
He's been awesome with posting those updates. I just didn't know if he was still going to put it online as so many got dates last week. I will wait patiently.
I think he still will. Worst case scenario, we can still check scheduling notes from Long McArthurs video Tuesday night, though I prefer NewFace's posts.

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
Donā€™t worry Iā€™m still waiting for mine, although I placed my order may 31. GT with PP and NP . Hoping Canadian orders donā€™t complicate things, Iā€™m actually switching from a camaro order to a mustang after waiting months with nothing more than ā€œ waiting for acceptance into productionā€

LosBarrios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si Sonic Grey Pearl
Not the only one. šŸ˜…
Ordered late march and havenā€™t heard a single thing. Just switched from NP to PP build so hopefully that speeds things up.
Good luck to us all!

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Hopefully, Canadian dealer orders don't get screwed out of NPony because the Ford Canada site does not even allow 2024 build/price yet.

Donā€™t worry Iā€™m still waiting for mine, although I placed my order may 31. GT with PP and NP . Hoping Canadian orders donā€™t complicate things, Iā€™m actually switching from a camaro order to a mustang after waiting months with nothing more than ā€œ waiting for acceptance into productionā€

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
Hopefully, Canadian dealer orders don't get screwed out of NPony because the Ford Canada site does not even allow 2024 build/price yet.
I did speak with ford chat and my dealer and they both said it looked like my order would be picked up during the next scheduling waive. Fingers crossed for both of us

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
No, no, no...you are NOT the only one. I also am awaiting some good news on the Dark Horse front! Dark Horse, AP, HP, Shadow Black on Black...I'm envisioning a BatMobile, when it finally arrives.

msofka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT, 2024 Dark Horse
I have no date yetā€¦

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

Same i ordered mine march 29th and no vin yet my sales guy it wont be closer to 2024 bc they have no allocations even tho i was the 1 or second to order one

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Same i ordered mine march 29th and no vin yet my sales guy it wont be closer to 2024 bc they have no allocations even tho i was the 1 or second to order one
Go to a different dealer with an allocation man.