• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
May sound like a dumb question, but to all who have called ford, did they just let you know the build date or did they schedule it? Lol seems weird how most who called got a vin and date 🤔
Sponsored

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
May sound like a dumb question, but to all who have called ford, did they just let you know the build date or did they schedule it? Lol seems weird how most who called got a vin and date 🤔
The are only providing information. The person on the phone is not scheduling anything.

I think most folks on here were the first in line at their dealer to put in orders. I certainly was. That just makes it more likely that a lot of our builds got selected as Ford ramps up production and have parts available.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yeah i reached out yesterday afternoon, still unscheduled unfortunately. I know some on here want the extra time to save money, but I've been ready to go since September 2022 (and following since the first spy shots), I had enough saved to buy a Mach 1 when they announced the Dark Horse. Can't get here soon enough!

Last edited:

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
The are only providing information. The person on the phone is not scheduling anything.

I think most folks on here were the first in line at their dealer to put in orders. I certainly was. That just makes it more likely that a lot of our builds got selected as Ford ramps up production and have parts available.
Thanks for the info. That makes sense. I was just curious because they didn't get an email but got their build schedule from calling, but now I read that no one has gotten any emails, so that makes sense.

Haven't been on this forum in a couple days so I just found out I need to call Ford to see. But of course they're closed on weekends and it's Friday night 😂

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
Yeah i reached out yesterday afternoon, still unscheduled unfortunately. I know some on here want the extra time to save money, but I've been ready to go since September 22, I had enough saved to buy a Mach 1 when they announced the Dark Horse. Can't get here soon enough!
Yeah, Im in the same boat as you. Been waiting on this new redesign since before the spy shots of it lol I'll have to call Monday to see if mine is scheduled 🤞

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Everyone is getting build dates and vins, when I called, the lady said, since a lot of people getting scheduled there system has yet to update that’s why we haven’t got emails and the tracking system won’t show up to date info just yet.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
Same! I used the chat feature and was given my vin and build week of june 12!

Ordered on apr 1 fyi
Only issue I'm having is when I try to use the tracking feature through Ford, after inputting my order code and vin, every time
It gives me "your session has timed out. Refresh your page".

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
Only issue I'm having is when I try to use the tracking feature through Ford, after inputting my order code and vin, every time
It gives me "your session has timed out. Refresh your page".
Yea havent gotten that to work for me yet either. But I did load the vin to the "my vehicles" dashboard

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can get it to work on my iPad but not on my laptop or computer.

Herb

Last edited:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
What kind of BS is this - for Christ Sake … Covid over for a year or more still this ever loving BS

friscoaggie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Rogue, Cruze, '54 F-100, 24 Mustang DH
Yea havent gotten that to work for me yet either. But I did load the vin to the "my vehicles" dashboard
Might try deleting any cookies related to the ford site, then try again.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
Got email from Ford today confirming build scheduled. Call into Ford said 6/12; email says 6/19; tracking says 6/12. Guess we'll see.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Seems they’re building GTs but no DH am I right or wrong …?

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
So as it’s the big day on Monday and they are actually going to start building these cars are we going to start seeing window stickers anytime soon?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
So as it’s the big day on Monday and they are actually going to start building these cars are we going to start seeing window stickers anytime soon?
All signs point to yes, but they are starting with the stock order dealer builds from early march first. If anyone got one of those orders passed to them and a VIN, I would expect window stickers soon. Either way, exciting day Monday for the S650!
Sponsored