• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
simply put THERE HAS TO BE UNIQUE DIFFERENCES- between the products so they can attract and sell each model… my opinion 😊

or a black performance wing. I am hoping to contact a dealer tomorrow to question these things

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Is priority code 19 a good number? GT Premium
Priority codes relate to your place in line with respect to other buyers at that dealer.

Customer orders are often given low double-digit code, 10-19 or 11-19.

Dealer stock orders often receive high double-digit codes.

While 19 is on the low end of the spectrum, it depends on how many orders the dealer has taken. At one extreme, if you are the only order, the priority doesn't matter. Two or three, still not too much effect. Twenty orders it can be a bit of an issue, "issue" being you might wait a bit longer than others.

You can check with them when you have time, to get a feel for their order queue. I'd be more interested in ensuring they are receiving allocations for builds. Every customer order needs to be matched with an Ford allocation. If you're dealer has a slot with Ford they can place your order within, that's what is most important.

How Ford ultimately picks up those orders is something of a lottery. I'm not sure anyone really knows how it all works. Some seem to be picked up immediately while others wait. Priorities and allocations are one thing, but if Ford is waiting on parts or paint from a supplier, it's not getting picked up that round.

So, some insight. Order in which is great. :like:. Reads like first customer builds are occurring in June. You should have received a confirmation e-mail from Ford, when the order was placed. Now, there could a long wait until scheduled to be built, which is normal. When your build is scheduled for production, you will receive another confirmation e-mail.

If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail from Ford for receipt of the order, check with the dealer and ensure your e-mail have been input correctly.

DJGold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2015 V6 Manual (3.55 diff)
Seems like first customer orders are actually in May. Many from Canada (like mine) have reported May build dates.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Got my vin and a build date of 6/12 for my DH Premium, HP, A10, Shadow Black. Got the info when I called Ford Marketing.
You've got to be one of the first US Retail DH orders to get scheduled. It'll be fun tracking to see what configurations are getting put on the docket. Congrats!

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Priority codes relate to your place in line with respect to other buyers at that dealer.

Customer orders are often given low double-digit code, 10-19 or 11-19.

Dealer stock orders often receive high double-digit codes.

While 19 is on the low end of the spectrum, it depends on how many orders the dealer has taken. At one extreme, if you are the only order, the priority doesn't matter. Two or three, still not too much effect. Twenty orders it can be a bit of an issue, "issue" being you might wait a bit longer than others.

You can check with them when you have time, to get a feel for their order queue. I'd be more interested in ensuring they are receiving allocations for builds. Every customer order needs to be matched with an Ford allocation. If you're dealer has a slot with Ford they can place your order within, that's what is most important.

How Ford ultimately picks up those orders is something of a lottery. I'm not sure anyone really knows how it all works. Some seem to be picked up immediately while others wait. Priorities and allocations are one thing, but if Ford is waiting on parts or paint from a supplier, it's not getting picked up that round.

So, some insight. Order in which is great. :like:. Reads like first customer builds are occurring in June. You should have received a confirmation e-mail from Ford, when the order was placed. Now, there could a long wait until scheduled to be built, which is normal. When your build is scheduled for production, you will receive another confirmation e-mail.

If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail from Ford for receipt of the order, check with the dealer and ensure your e-mail have been input correctly.
I find your comments interesting...i was the first person at the dealership when order banks opened.. At 3:58pm and I was given priority 19. salesman told me I was the first to order the 2024 Mustang...it seems to be a crap shoot

Last edited:

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
The individual salesperson, acting GM or dealer policy could all be at play.

Depending on amount of orders, maybe you could get a bit of a bump, especially if you've done business with them before. Or at least clarify what their policies are. There's the possibility the salesperson might not have thought anything of it. Tabling the concern might get you moved to the front. :please: 😁

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
You've got to be one of the first US Retail DH orders to get scheduled. It'll be fun tracking to see what configurations are getting put on the docket. Congrats!
Thanks. Most of the build dates I've seen are for GT's, but some DH's seem to be getting scheduled also. I initially had a priority code of 19, but was fortunate to work with a dealer who revised that to 01 when I had him change my order (remove AP, add HP).

The end of my vin is 0653. My assumption is that's 653rd down the line. I would be interested to know how many of those prior are DH.
Sponsored