• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 4.29.10 PM

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Last edited:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
From what I read, Brembos come in black standard if you have the PP.. Red is standard if you do not have the PP.
My car is not a PP and according to the build it was going to have Red calipers when I selected I wanted the Brembos. I then switched to Grabber Blue. My dealer said the PP cars had Black, standard Brembo option was red

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Welcome to the Mustang7G 2024+ Mustang Orders List

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know. Bonus if you can post your order summary sheet.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics on take rates for model/trim, colors, packages etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info in the tracker.

The more crowdsourced data we have, the more helpful it will be for everyone to track the progress of their orders as we move towards the first deliveries!

UPDATE:

All: We have just added additional BUILD / DELIVERY DATE fields to the Order Tracking sheet. Once dates are added to the different fields, the sheet will automatically calculate the time between events (i.e. Days Between Order Date and Build Date). All of this info is OPTIONAL of course.

1. If you've already added yourself to the sheet, please use the CHANGE FORM REQUEST whenever you'd like to update your order with these dates.

**Make sure the username you entered into the sheet matches the one you enter for the Change Form Request or it will not work.

2. For everyone else who is new to the sheet, these will be additional fields you can fill in with the ORDER SUBMISSION FORM.

The more info we can crowdsource, the more useful this will be for everyone, so please update your info when possible!

Attachments

skorch52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT coupe, 2019 F150
My Dark Horse order from April 13 just submitted for the list. Heard from my local dealer's manager today that there could be delays for the Handling Package option, and possibly with Recaro seat option... don't know if this is true or not, or if he's just trying to prepare me for inevitable delays.

Rdncwmn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Edge
Just got off the phone with Ford. I have the VIN and estimated build date for my 2024 Mustang GT Premium. :)

I added my info to the list with the order tracking form.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Just got off the phone with Ford. I have the VIN and estimated build date for my 2024 Mustang GT Premium. :)

Which is??? Come on man spill the beans!!!

Poppyred65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965, 1967, 1970, 1986 mustangs
How many have received build dates for their Dark Horse?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Took a look at the video regarding this weeks potential scheduling.
Did anyone with a GT Premium and 400a interior get scheduled, or only people with the 401a.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

congrats

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Got this from the Ford Performance email when inquired about build date..

Unscheduled clean means that the order is in the system with no issues. Once it is processed and sent to the factory, the factory will assign a build date and VIN. The scheduling department handles all of the vehicles and I do not believe that there is a set schedule when certain cars are done.
Sponsored