• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuckingfypo94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1. Dark horse wait list
I confirmed with my local dealer that March 27th is the day that orders open up. Idk if that was already said elsewhere
Sponsored

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Damn I wanted the recaros, but now will go for the heat cool standard seats 😞
I think it's unacceptable to have these things in this price range.... No front camera or parking sensors, no premium seats heated/ACC... Everything looks too similar to S550 and there are no news technologies lol

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I think it's unacceptable to have these things in this price range.... No front camera or parking sensors, no premium seats heated/ACC... Everything looks too similar to S550 and there are no news technologies lol
So I'm guessing you are not buying one. That's OK, you are entitled to your opinion, but there's no sense posting here.

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
So I'm guessing you are not buying one. That's OK, you are entitled to your opinion, but there's no sense posting here.
I'm still interested, but it's not incompatible with being critical with some aspects... Do we have to accept everything that Ford want to do? The more improvements they offer, the better product we get... It's simple

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I'm still interested, but it's not incompatible with being critical with some aspects... Do we have to accept everything that Ford want to do? The more improvements they offer, the better product we get... It's simple
I understand, and agree with you, but we've gone over these specific items a thousand times. We're getting what we are getting. It just is what it is. :like:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Dark Horse also comes with the Tremec TR-3160 transmission which is infinitely superior to the Getrag MT82 in the GT.
In what way? They have almost same power ratings, both have rev matching, and other than gearing it's really more about the shifter feel than the transmission itself since 2019. I remember when the GT350 came out people complained it had longer gearing than the GT did at the time.

Only people I see bitch about the MT-82 are only people that had the old ones and don't know its been 4yrs since its been an issue.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
So circle jerking fanbois only? Not sure how there is ANY other way to interpret what you just said.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I understand, and agree with you, but we've gone over these specific items a thousand times. We're getting what we are getting. It just is what it is. :like:
And vocal feedback is how those things change. Sitting down and shutting up does nothing but make Ford assume people are just fine with that they offer, because no ones bitching.. so why change?

DxrkLucy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.0 mustang GT track pack 6-speed manual
In what way? They have almost same power ratings, both have rev matching, and other than gearing it's really more about the shifter feel than the transmission itself since 2019. I remember when the GT350 came out people complained it had longer gearing than the GT did at the time.

Only people I see bitch about the MT-82 are only people that had the old ones and don't know its been 4yrs since its been an issue.
hey bro I used to have the mt82 in my 2014 track pack. I lovee it personally atleast it was better than my 2004. However a lot of my friends talked about how it was trash compared to others. The s197 was the newest mustang I’ve owned and I’ve never driven a newer mt82. In what ways did it improve on? Do u rly think the new 2024 mt82 will be decent?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
So circle jerking fanbois only? Not sure how there is ANY other way to interpret what you just said.
Honestly it was said in jest. It was just another post about features we agreed upon months ago we thought the S650 should have. It was redundant and zero to do with the thread topic.
And vocal feedback is how those things change. Sitting down and shutting up does nothing but make Ford assume people are just fine with that they offer, because no ones bitching.. so why change?
I get that but this is seriously not the time or place. The S650 is baked, done. No amount of screaming is going to change it. Also this is a thread on the owners guide and pricing. What the point of posting this here. It might help if it were posted on M8G.

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
I would assume this is opacity fade as it look like here.
S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 5B5BC0FE-F068-4777-95BF-E31CC37D7213

Interesting color choices. No white, just gray and black. I do wonder what Opacity Fade is.

GT
Gloss Gray/Semi- Gloss Black (85K)
Matte Black/Red Accent (85F)
Opacity Fade (85S)1

For the Dark horse two of the three are the same/ Only difference is the vinyl option.

Dark Horse 600A – 700A Hood Stripe
Tarnish Dark Low Gloss/Gloss Black w/Pattern (858) (Vinyl)
Painted Stripes (47W) – Tarnish Dark High Gloss/Shadow Black (85W)
(LATE AVAILABILITY) Painted Stripes (47W) – Tarnish Dark High Gloss/Tuxedo Black (85C)

Dark Horse Appearance Package (700A) (54C) Hood Stripe
Gloss Black w/Pattern and Tarnish Dark Anodized Accent (85A) (Vinyl)
Painted Stripes (47W) – Tarnish Dark High Gloss/Shadow Black (85W)
(LATE AVAILABILITY) Painted Stripes (47W) – Tarnish Dark High Gloss/Tuxedo Black (85C)

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
hey bro I used to have the mt82 in my 2014 track pack. I lovee it personally atleast it was better than my 2004. However a lot of my friends talked about how it was trash compared to others. The s197 was the newest mustang I’ve owned and I’ve never driven a newer mt82. In what ways did it improve on? Do u rly think the new 2024 mt82 will be decent?
since they fixed the shiftfork issue in 2018 they have been rock solid. Like I said, gearing aside there isn't really any reason anymore to really care if its MT-82 or the Tremec. Most the issues people complain about are fixed with a better shifter or just changing the shifter bushing for less flex.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Honestly it was said in jest. It was just another post about features we agreed upon months ago we thought the S650 should have. It was redundant and zero to do with the thread topic.

I get that but this is seriously not the time or place. The S650 is baked, done. No amount of screaming is going to change it. Also this is a thread on the owners guide and pricing. What the point of posting this here. It might help if it were posted on M8G.
Because posting that help mean possible changes for later additions. Just because the S650 is done for 2024 doesn't mean things cant be changed/tweaked for 2026 or 2027. By the time there is M8G its likely to late as that car would already be 90% done.

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
It does not show as an option in the guides is what im saying. I hope its a misprint. Maybe its just saying it doesnt include it. No idea.
Screenshot_20230301_115423_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
So it seems they have the EcoBoost high performance package coming right of the gate. If im reading that correctl.
Sponsored