• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
yet aother techwriter gaff. Ford just needs to put this out in a CMS and let the Internet edit it for them. They clearly can't be bothered to proof-read.
I wouldn't be surprised if an intern threw this together and the employees "shadowing" them just reviewed it cross eyed before giving approval to send it out.
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Recaro's DO NOT have Heat/Cool. I'm as surprised about it as you.
another opportunity missed because of miopic cost-cutting/inertia. When Caddy and Chevolet offer them and the vehicles are priced "same" Ford has no leg to stand on.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
another opportunity missed because of miopic cost-cutting/inertia. When Caddy and Chevolet offer them and the vehicles are priced "same" Ford has no leg to stand on.
100% agree. Especially with everyone else leaving the segment and complexity being reduced.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
In all fairness, Ford isn't exactly in as healthy of a financial situation as GM (and it has much poorer supplier relations),

So they're in a more desperate position to cut corners at every opportunity they can

Last edited:

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
I said the only thing that'd stop me from getting a DH is if it was over 70k. I guess I'm getting a DH.

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Looks like for a GT Premium Conv 6mt the 401a vs the co-pilot+ pkg is premium trim, mirror turn signals and memory seats....for an extra $1800 (fastback also gets security with 401a).

Looks like the co-pilot+ package for 6mt is a bargain with nav/b&o/adaptive cruise for only $1095...unless I'm reading it wrong?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Looks like the performance pack is getting forged wheels.
not really, or not by the rest of the industry's definition of the term. The are MASSIVELY heavy. And if you look a them they don't have any of the appearance characteristics of ACTUALLY FORGED rims.

Don't get me wrong, I like the look of the split-5 but don't delude yourself. If there is any "forging" going on it's the barrel which we normally call 'flow-forming'.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
Snagged a 2022 Mustang one on my way out.
I got a 2022 brochure last weekend too, with a GT500 on the front. Was disappointed that the Eruption Green picture looked like it had been crayoned or photoshopped by someone who had never seen it.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Since there was conflicting information- I reached out to a few sources who could find out more and confirmed the Recaro's DO NOT have Heat/Cool. I'm as surprised about it as you.
Damn I wanted the recaros, but now will go for the heat cool standard seats 😞

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
I got a 2022 brochure last weekend too, with a GT500 on the front. Was disappointed that the Eruption Green picture looked like it had been crayoned or photoshopped by someone who had never seen it.
Could you share it?

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue GT 10Sp Auto