• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
The more I see the screens the less I like them. The exterior and rest of the interior however I'm liking more and more.
Sponsored

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Walked right by this 2024 GT at Daytona 24 race and didn’t realize it was a 2024. Dark matter gray. Kind of drab looking compared to the mach 1 I saw parked at the race . Same color but much better wheels. Took a picture of the 2024 interior
Interesting 'in the wild' shots. I want to like the S650 but yes IMHO it certainly does look underwhelming, whereas the M1 looks great. Ditto the interior looks average at best, the steering wheel airbag cover looks cheap and the overhang on the rh side of the dash appears awkwardly Kenworth.

What were your impressions seeing it in person? Is it something you'd want to jump in and drive away out of excitement, or just curiosity?

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
How do the quality and materials look compared to the s550, even though it is pre-production. The s550 is nice, but I think it could be better in some areas.

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
How do the quality and materials look compared to the s550, even though it is pre-production. The s550 is nice, but I think it could be better in some areas.
Yes, that's what I want to know as well. I recently sat in the new BMW 240i and it's built like a tank compared to my S550 even with the Premium interior.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Yes, that's what I want to know as well. I recently sat in the new BMW 240i and it's built like a tank compared to my S550 even with the Premium interior.
There are certain things you should not do 🤣
Sponsored