• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
Yeah, I wasn't really here or there on the interior until I sat in one at the auto show. Loved it!
Sponsored

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
They had a Blue convertible at Carlisle and I thought they looked really good. Almost has a look like the Mercedes setup.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Man I can't wait. Everytime I see a new vid my excitement goes up and up. I'm not the biggest fan of the Fox body gauges, don't have the nostalgia since I wasn't even born when they came out 😂 but I will definitely try them and see what I like best. Biggest thing Im looking forward to is being able to row through the gears. Been about 8 years since my last manual.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
I know this isn't a 7g but I saw it at the show and thought it was awesome looking.
c7.jpg
There were four Saleens in this extra cost custom color. The option is $25k just for the paint!

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 Lightning
There were four Saleens in this extra cost custom color. The option is $25k just for the paint!
Worth every penny. I have seen some of their other special colors and they are fantastic also. To me the cosmetics are as important as performance with some of my toys.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Eco, AWD, Lariat, Lux, CP360, 4k tow, Velocity Blue
No way, that's almost the spec we got. Great choice overall. How you liking it so far? We've owned ours about 7 months and adore it. Things getting considerably better fuel economy that our '09 Kia Rio, and while it's not as zippy as yours, it accelerates super effortlessly, especially at low speeds. The best new car you can get for under 30k imo.

OP
OP
mabcim

mabcim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64.5 Mustang Conv, ‘22 Maverick, ‘23 Escape
No way, that's almost the spec we got. Great choice overall. How you liking it so far? We've owned ours about 7 months and adore it. Things getting considerably better fuel economy that our '09 Kia Rio, and while it's not as zippy as yours, it accelerates super effortlessly, especially at low speeds. The best new car you can get for under 30k imo.
Love it. Rides better than my ‘17 Fusion I traded in; probably because of the longer wheelbase.
Sponsored