• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Newp.. not for me! Front grille fail, wheels fail, side vinyls are meh. Just the plaque which is an awkward color? Hmmm.. no thanks!
Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Newp.. not for me! Front grille fail, wheels fail, side vinyls are meh. Just the plaque which is an awkward color? Hmmm.. no thanks!
Completely agree. I am very disappointed in the 2024 GT/CS as nothing on the car is that appealing in my opinion. This... coming from someone that owns a competition orange 2016 GT/CS. I wanted the new one to be a success but it just isn't.

Front grille and wheels are a complete flop. šŸ˜¢ The decals are a meh and there isn't any extras like a unique spoiler or hood options. The blue interior is definitely something but it just looks like a knockoff DH interior. In the past models the CS package definitely gave distinctive look and separated it from the rest of the mustang lineup (in a positive way). I don't get this Rave Blue accent color either... would have been much better if they just made the Rave Blue a paint color specific to the CS and left the accents as either gloss black or maybe a metallic gray/silver. Ugh.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Itā€™s just like every other California Specialā€¦

They always look like non-OEM, dealer-installed Auto Zone samplers. Not sure who this is appealing to, with questionable vinyls, odd wheels, and tacky colored trimmings.

There has to be a science behind how they come up with these design choices, Iā€™ll just never understand the logic.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Itā€™s just like every other California Specialā€¦

They always look like non-OEM, dealer-installed Auto Zone samplers. Not sure who this is appealing to, with questionable vinyls, odd wheels, and tacky colored trimmings.

There has to be a science behind how they come up with these design choices, Iā€™ll just never understand the logic.
It wasn't always bad, my 14 with some Shelby wheels. Graphics were much less offensive and interior was very nice.

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GTCS (California Special) Arrives at Dealership IMG_20161002_185718399

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
FYI...

Sponsored