• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang GT Arrived at the Dealership in Utah

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
That’s a difficult position. You may end up spending half your time driving it and worrying about what tomorrow brings. I never made a ton of money in my last career but I knew money was coming every two weeks and the economy going to crap just made my job even more secure. I’m retired now and work part time at a school to pay for toys etc and that’s a secure one too because education will not ever shut down where I am.
Sponsored

mcrimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum, 2006 Honda S2000 - Sold
From the feel of your post, I would recommend you just walk away. I assume you have adequate transportation at present. If you spend a bucket load of cash on this car, it’s a bucket load you can’t use for other things that come along. I retired from banking after 45 years and, believe me, nothing will drag you down like a too-expensive car, house or spouse. To me happiness isn’t what set of wheels are parked in my garage.