• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Yeah, no hurry, if I got scheduled now it would arrive dead winter... until then just enjoy watching ya'll get yours
They don’t build them from November to February. I don’t know if they finish building in November they would go ahead and ship them. They come by train here, and very seldom are our highs lower than 40-45, occasionally though

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

OP
OP

jfische5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
The subwoofer is strong and the sound is good. I kinda thought it would be better but haven't taken it on the freeway top down uet.
Sorry if anybody else has already asked this but how is the B&O?

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Congrats! Not sure if you're still answering questions but did you get the two plastic covers for the convertible top that go over the "holes"?

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
The subwoofer is strong and the sound is good. I kinda thought it would be better but haven't taken it on the freeway top down uet.
Awesome that's what I was hoping. It'll probably be a slight downgrade from mine but it'll be fine.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Awesome that's what I was hoping. It'll probably be a slight downgrade from mine but it'll be fine.
I ordered it, if it does not sound great at least all the wiring is there to swap out amp and speakers

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I ordered it, if it does not sound great at least all the wiring is there to swap out amp and speakers
The real weakness of the B&O are the speakers. If the system doesn't live up to your expectations they are easily swappable. There are numerous thread on the forum as to what to choice from.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
The real weakness of the B&O are the speakers. If the system doesn't live up to your expectations they are easily swappable. There are numerous thread on the forum as to what to choice from.
Exactly what I was thinking, just didn't want to run wires and it came with the 401A anyway

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
It looks terrific, congrats! I ordered a GT Convertible 401A, Perf PKG, AVE, Vapor Blue, Grey Interior, Blue Brakes. My dealer screwed up my order in May, so I had to reorder in July. They told me both times that the convertibles CANNOT be ordered with Wedge Spoilers. I'm still not convinced that is true. I'm curious to know, does yours have one? Again, congrats on the new car and enjoy it!
Your dealer my dealer must be related, mine are the same thing to me. They put the wrong date and code number on it. They had 5007, that was June7th when I ordered. I called Ford on the 31st of July, and they didn’t show any record of my order, so went back to dealer and they resent it, looked at new for printout, the code, the number is 5077. There screw up set me back 8 weeks, don’t even have a build date
Ford has me down ordering it July 31st instead of June 7