• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
... I would be paying something like $7k + over what I paid for my premium Mach...
Yes, but you get rear-parking sensors, wireless phone charging, nice stitching and USB-C. That must count for something. Like 1k or so ...
Now I need to rationalize some value for the remaining 6k without repeating myself.
Sponsored

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Yes, but you get rear-parking sensors, wireless phone charging, nice stitching and USB-C. That must count for something. Like 1k or so ...
Now I need to rationalize some value for the remaining 6k without repeating myself.
My comment is about to be off topic but your post reminded me lol. Wireless phone charging does not make a lot of sense in cars, at least in my area. Not only is the phone stability weird and bigger phones have issues, but they heat up so much and throttle charging. It's not great for the phone's battery, and it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, just another random novelty. Maybe when the technology improves more, but right now, it's energy wasteful.

And this is coming from someone who uses a wireless charger on my desk daily.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
My comment is about to be off topic but your post reminded me lol. Wireless phone charging does not make a lot of sense in cars, at least in my area. Not only is the phone stability weird and bigger phones have issues, but they heat up so much and throttle charging. It's not great for the phone's battery, and it doesn't do what it's supposed to do, just another random novelty. Maybe when the technology improves more, but right now, it's energy wasteful.

And this is coming from someone who uses a wireless charger on my desk daily.
Never had an issue wireless charging in my car.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Wtf boy you did some searching 😂
yep, found that there are 18 pre-production dark horses and some other stuff like how some package names haven't been updated yet and refer to the Mach 1

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Do you know why apple is so bad?
well, they glorify the act of original sin and the downfall of mankind, so ...
The alternative is I guess Apple == eating from the tree of Knowledge, consequences be damned.

In an ironic twist they imprison their users within the walled garden of their centrally-imposed ecosystem, while "Don't be evil" (HA!) Android users roam the barren world outside.

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Or maybe Ford took a look at the number of buyers who paid ADM for their Mach 1, GT350, GT500 and thought ‘ Yeah, we’re having a large slice of THAT pie.’

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
well, they glorify the act of original sin and the downfall of mankind, so ...
The alternative is I guess Apple == eating from the tree of Knowledge, consequences be damned.

In an ironic twist they imprison their users within the walled garden of their centrally-imposed ecosystem, while "Don't be evil" (HA!) Android users roam the barren world outside.
You left out my pun in your quote.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Or maybe Ford took a look at the number of buyers who paid ADM for their Mach 1, GT350, GT500 and thought ‘ Yeah, we’re having a large slice of THAT pie.’
Maybe if there was actually an egregious price jump lol

Tinpot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Maybe if there was actually an egregious price jump lol
No price increase on Recaro’s, Appearance Pack,
Auto transmission etc. All items which if inflation, Global Supply Chain issues etc were the reason for the increase in DH price, should also be affected ?

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
No price increase on Recaro’s, Appearance Pack,
Auto transmission etc. All items which if inflation, Global Supply Chain issues etc were the reason for the increase in DH price, should also be affected ?
I’m confused, the all-in base price went up by less than 2.5% for a new gen model with more standard features and more power

Does that seem like an egregious grab for a slice of the ADM pie?
Sponsored