• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mustang Miyagi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
How long is it usually from build date to in your drive way?
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So if we had nite pony then changed to shadow black which comes with normal black roof... can we possibly get bumped up?

Feels like nite pony definitely going to get held up...

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
So if we had nite pony then changed to shadow black which comes with normal black roof... can we possibly get bumped up?

Why get the nite pony if you get black? Thats good portion of the package. Bezels and wheels are left basically.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Why get the nite pony if you get black? Thats good portion of the package. Bezels and wheels are left basically.
Yea not saying I'm going to do it... my impatient and irrational side got the best of me in the last comment, was thinking of how to optimize my timeline :cwl:

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Yea not saying I'm going to do it... my impatient and irrational side got the best of me in the last comment, was thinking of how to optimize my timeline :cwl:
Lol I can get that. I think you wont regret giving it time though to get what you want. Black is sick though.

JCash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 1966 T-Bird
I think we might all be in for a long wait. Or at least those of us who aren't scheduled
Ordered DH on March 10, no vin at dealership and haven’t received email from Ford congratulations on a order. This is not what I’ve seen in the past.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Ordered DH on March 10, no vin at dealership and haven’t received email from Ford congratulations on a order. This is not what I’ve seen in the past.
Did they put your email address in correctly? My dealer put my email address in wrong so I never got a confirmation email until I contacted my dealer the next day to fix it. I got an email within about 30 minutes of them fixing it.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

Have they run out of black paint already?

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500