• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

KeanuFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse *orderd*
Please, @Ford Motor Company, start scheduling DH orders with HP next month. It'll be April and warm enough for the Trofeo RS's. People like me who ordered back in March '23 at least deserve an update and/or priority scheduling. Why did you guys stop the 45-day emails? I'd rather receive those than not receive any news at all.
I’ve ordered mine in April the same day pre order went live and I haven’t got anything besides those emails. Still waiting for a build date, dealer offered to just remove the HP to get here asap. But I’ve not waited this long to look like a GT LOL
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
I’ve ordered mine in April the same day pre order went live and I haven’t got anything besides those emails. Still waiting for a build date, dealer offered to just remove the HP to get here asap. But I’ve not waited this long to look like a GT LOL
I mean, there’s worse in this world than « looking like a GT » lol
But I get it, sucks to have to give up on key features that made you order your car this way…
I was so scared/expecting a call from my dealer asking to drop the night pony package to get my order moving, glad it did not happen (though it took 6 months to get it scheduled lol)

SHADOWBOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If I order a Nite Pony does that mean parts are out of stock or is it just a production capacity issue in March and it should be good in April? I don't really care that much about the package, it would have been nice, but if it means many more months of waiting versus not then I can do away with it. Ford should contact those that are in the exhausted buckets and stuck waiting to give them a chance to remove it or make a change to move their order along. I will probably wait until May but beyond that its too long and I will go buy something else. I ordered a GT Premium with Performance Package and Nite Pony.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Yeah that does sound correct from what I've read after looking into it further. I know I saw mention of them wanting to schedule 2900 Mustangs for March for maybe only 700 or so retail (1500 to 800) and the rest being dealer stock? Who knows at this point I guess. I do see that it says the 18" wheels that are on the EB are exhausted again this week so maybe that's an issue? Just doesn't seem like they are scheduling and building many Mustangs lately. Maybe the demand isn't there right now?
It's obvious [to me] the scheduling is not "first come, first served" assuming not a parts availability issue. I'm aware of at least three orders placed after mine that have already been scheduled.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
It's obvious [to me] the scheduling is not "first come, first served" assuming not a parts availability issue. I'm aware of at least three orders placed after mine that have already been scheduled.
Are you sure your dealer has an allocation for you? Are there other orders ahead of you at the same dealer? It all makes a huge difference on when you get scheduled.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are you sure your dealer has an allocation for you? Are there other orders ahead of you at the same dealer? It all makes a huge difference on when you get scheduled.
Oh Yes. They assured me over a month ago. My order went in priority 5. Its status is "Unscheduled - Clean".

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh Yes. They assured me over a month ago. My order went in priority 5. Its status is "Unscheduled - Clean".
You can ask them to contact the regional rep and ask what the hold up is. A good salesman will do this for you no problem. Mine did on 2 occasions.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can ask them to contact the regional rep and ask what the hold up is. A good salesman will do this for you no problem. Mine did on 2 occasions.
I have asked. Still waiting.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have asked. Still waiting.
FWIW my salesman got back to me within 1-2 days of my asking about my order. If you've waited over a week to hear back I would bug them again. No reason you shouldn't know what's holding up your build.

Reactions: DCS

Toor_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 s197 v6. Awaiting 2024 s650 GT PP/NP
Found this on another forum. - looks like no scheduling this week

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Clean-up Scheduling This Week (2/1/24) for Production Weeks 3/4 - 3/25 IMG_8244
Sponsored