• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
the black w/ grey accent stripe looks pretty cool with most of the paint colors. too bad the configurator wasnt working when i ordered or Ford might have snuck another couple hundred dollars from me

S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Build & Price Configurator UPDATED!! [New Images] 1688060695525

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Kind of crazy how digital renderings of a car has us all excited.
Imagine we got video reviews of actual non-darkhorse GTs.

Ford marketing really failing us.
Yeah, no kidding. Devil's advocate, it is a "new" generation and all, so I'm sure there have been obstacles. Even still, the marketing has seemed surprisingly lackluster. Especially when you consider how much they've shown off the Dark Horse; the most limited model they're offering and the one that has hardly seen any scheduling/production.
It seems sort of backwards... but hey I'm not a marketer, just a consumer. So what do I know?

OP
OP

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
Yeah, no kidding. Devil's advocate, it is a "new" generation and all, so I'm sure there have been obstacles. Even still, the marketing has seemed surprisingly lackluster. Especially when you consider how much they've shown off the Dark Horse; the most limited model they're offering and the one that has hardly seen any scheduling/production.
It seems sort of backwards... but hey I'm not a marketer, just a consumer. So what do I know?
Maybe it was so they could get people in the door and then to say sorry we cant get you that but we can spec out a GT very close and now they have upsold the Performance and Active Exhaust to more

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
These are the wheels I ordered:
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Build & Price Configurator UPDATED!! [New Images] drktrnshd

All the exterior pics show these which aren't even listed:
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Build & Price Configurator UPDATED!! [New Images] wrongwheels

Except this one, which shows the correct wheels:
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Build & Price Configurator UPDATED!! [New Images] correctwheels

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
The 2nd pic is a “machined with dark tarnish” wheel
The 1st and 3rd are black PP wheels.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang Build & Price Configurator UPDATED!! [New Images] vehicle (1)

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 2nd pic is a “machined with dark tarnish” wheel
The 1st and 3rd are black PP wheels.
It's literally says "Machined with dark tarnish" wheel in the 1st pic. So first and 3rd pick are Machined with dark tarnish wheels. They have them switched up on the website.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Mmm… the 2nd picture is literally a machined wheel, the others are black painted
There is no machining on the painted wheels.
That’s all.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
It's literally says "Machined with dark tarnish" wheel in the 1st pic. So first and 3rd pick are Machined with dark tarnish wheels. They have them switched up on the website.
The description in your first pic is wrong. Those are the nite pony w/pp wheels

NotAMustangFanYet_011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not A Mustang
Does anyone find it weird that you can't get a base GT vert? You can get a base Eco Vert, but not a GT.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The description in your first pic is wrong. Those are the nite pony w/pp wheels
I wonder which wheels I'm getting! lol. I obviously chose based on the picture at my dealer. Well, they'll be good for the trip home before I throw the new one's on.
Sponsored