• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2021 MUSTANG (S650) - 7th Generation Mustang Confirmed

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Not a fan of the key fob cell case concept. I would rather pick my own phone case not be forced to use ford's. I don't understand what is wrong with a simple key fob. It's not broke, so don't fix.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Not a fan of the key fob cell case concept. I would rather pick my own phone case not be forced to use ford's. I don't understand what is wrong with a simple key fob. It's not broke, so don't fix.
People are using their keys less and less often.

If I'm driving the Mustang, I touch my keys twice per day, to put them in my pocket in the morning and when I take them out at the end of the day.

This has been the case for the last 3 of my cars that have smart keys.

I wouldn't be opposed to it. I have never had a phone stolen or lost, I never forget it either.

It makes you wonder about the future. Wouldn't surprise me if your car scans your face like one of the new iphones.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
[MENTION=6363]Topnotch[/MENTION] ........is this the guy that used to be on TheMustangSource? That name rings a bell :)
It is Arin from TMS.

And, just so people are clear - those are not official mock-ups or designs. Those are his drawings and models that he makes on his own.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
20k difference (just base MSRPs and the GT is beating it by 5HP now) is huge in competing with the Corvette...

I know that there are a lot of people with kids but I can't imagine it is that much of the demographic unless all of these guys are really using that useless back seat to sell their wives on it while the kids are little.
My kids are older but I still need to be able to transport them. I have a 2018 on order and if it didn’t have rear seats I wouldn’t be be buying it. It’ll be my DD.

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
My kids are older but I still need to be able to transport them. I have a 2018 on order and if it didn’t have rear seats I wouldn’t be be buying it. It’ll be my DD.
I'd still buy a Mustang, but I wouldn't be happy. People can squeeze back there in a pinch, and my 14 year old daughter fits just fine now.

Petroleum Jesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hate to say it but looks kind of like a Camaro.
. Fortunately it's only a concept car, made evident by the hyperbolic proportions and outrageously inpractical sidepipes. I like the general shape of the front end. Everything else needs a lot of work.

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
S650 will not have as sharp of lines as the S550.

If S550 was a fist punching through glass as per a faster horse. S650 will be a fist punching through water, more elegant, less aggressive.

Ford will not make the mistake of the Camaro with 7th gen mustang looking to much like the 6th gen.

Chameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Let's hope the integrate a nice ducktail spoiler. :)
Sponsored