• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We have had a couple of Dark Horse orders come available at MSRP if anyone is interested. They CANNOT be equipped with the handling package. If interested please email [email protected] for a quote.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Its been a while since we've posted, but we received vins for 2 of our 3 retail orders this week! We are still taking orders at 2% under invoice. The build weeks for our most recent orders falls at the beginning of March for an anticipated delivery here at the store of the beginning of April. So if you're looking for a spring delivery now is the time to order!

email builds to [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hello,

It has been a minute since i have posted! We don't have any Dark horse allocations left but we are still taking orders for Mustangs at 2% under invoice!

email builds to [email protected] and we'd be happy to assist!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Orzonus we don't handle any shipping arrangements. You can either come pick it up or arrange shipping yourself. We see fisher shipping, monteway, and stopwatch come through here alot for our customers

Orzonus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
@Orzonus we don't handle any shipping arrangements. You can either come pick it up or arrange shipping yourself. We see fisher shipping, monteway, and stopwatch come through here alot for our customers
Thanks for the info! I'm not ready yet. (I have to wait for the divorce to be final) But I think I'll be contacting you soon after!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Orzonus we are seeing currently time lines of 4-6 months from order to delivery currently! Please reach out when your ready, and sorry to hear about the divorce!

Orzonus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
@Orzonus we are seeing currently time lines of 4-6 months from order to delivery currently! Please reach out when your ready, and sorry to hear about the divorce!
Thanks. In that case I may be ordering sooner than later. I'm seeing 2% and 4% below invoice from you guys. Are you able to do 4%?

93_SVT_3503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 King Ranch Expedition, 1967 Ford Bronco half-cab, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 1967 F250 Highboy
We are currently doing 2% below invoice! The 4% was from previous years
I just did a Build & Price on a GT/CS and it put the estimated price at $62k, where would that put me at your 2% below invoice?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We are still accepting 2024 Mustang orders at 2% under invoice! We have received some on our lot already this year!

To begin the process, email [email protected] with your Build & Price and the Ordering Team will be able to help assist with your purchase!

Thank you for the business as we look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsored