• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hi Zach, I’m sorry as this is slightly off topic, but is granger still doing 2% below invoice on truck orders? I couldn’t find a clear answer to this on the other ford forums
On Super Duty we are at X-plan pricing if you qualify, on F-150 we are at 3% under invoice with the exception of Raptor.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Got our first 3 Retail orders scheduled for Production this week!

2 GT Fastbacks
1 GT Convertible

Build weeks of 6/12 and 6/19.

Ford also built a handful of pre-specced units for dealer stock and we received 10 of them. A good mix of GTs, GT Convertibles, and Ecoboost cars. You can find those on our website in about 30 days (www.grangerford.com) if you are interested in getting one of the first Mustangs on the ground. I'm excited to see these in-person.

Zach

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Excited to say one of them is mine 😍 got super lucky!!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I've received the question through private message, but thought it would be good to address here. You are price protected at the time of order. As long as the vehicle is delivered and titled to the person that is on the order sheet, if Ford comes out with a price increase, you will not pay anymore than when you signed when ordering.

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I've received the question through private message, but thought it would be good to address here. You are price protected at the time of order. As long as the vehicle is delivered and titled to the person that is on the order sheet, if Ford comes out with a price increase, you will not pay anymore than when you signed when ordering.
Thanks @Zach@Granger for clarifying. I have an order through your dealer and hoping it gets scheduled soon!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
A quick update for the orders we have so far!

We have taken 17 non-Dark Horse retail orders. Out of those 17, we received vins on 8 today! and we had already received vins for 5 previously.

The timinig of production of the vehicles that received a VIN today is estimated for the last week of August, based on that information I would estimate the delivery to our store at the end of September.

So if you are interested in putting in an order now, I would estimate a September or October delivery timeframe.

The biggest restraint or delay we are seeing on orders is the Nite Pony package. All 5 of our orders that haven't been scheduled yet are equipped with the Nite Pony Package (we have had 4 Nite Pony Package orders).

Email [email protected] if you are interested in placing an order with us!

Zach

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Add one more to the Granger total.
Working with Savannah was great as she accommodated my changes quickly and submitted my order to Ford.
Unfortunately I ordered the Nite Pony package as well so hopefully the temps aren't too low when the car is finally built.
Or maybe Ford will find some black paint for the rooves as NEWFACE pointed out yesterday in his post.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
A quick update for the orders we have so far!

We have taken 17 non-Dark Horse retail orders. Out of those 17, we received vins on 8 today! and we had already received vins for 5 previously.

The timinig of production of the vehicles that received a VIN today is estimated for the last week of August, based on that information I would estimate the delivery to our store at the end of September.

Zach
Hey Zach! Any Dark Horse scheduling for you guys yet, just curious?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Is it possible to lease through you with the 2% under invoice?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Is it possible to lease through you with the 2% under invoice?
We don't participate in out of state leasing. Administratively its a nightmare to know all the state's rules.

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
Zach, how many DH orders have y'all put in and did any of them get an 01 priority code? I was wondering because working w/the regional rep my dealer got my DH (701A,A10,HP) order assigned 01. How much will that improve chance of earlier build? I have a date of 6/26 (slid 2 wks from 6/12) and haven't yet gotten the "delayed" email. I'm in Louisiana.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach, how many DH orders have y'all put in and did any of them get an 01 priority code? I was wondering because working w/the regional rep my dealer got my DH (701A,A10,HP) order assigned 01. How much will that improve chance of earlier build? I have a date of 6/26 (slid 2 wks from 6/12) and haven't yet gotten the "delayed" email. I'm in Louisiana.
We received an allocation estimate to start the year of total Dark Horse allocation anticipated for 2024 model year. I believe ours was 5 or 6. We've taken 4 orders (just in case production falls short). Dark horse allocation is manually assigned at the regional level, so they will contact the store and tell them that they need to assign an order to 01 status. So it sounds like yours will be in the first "batch" of allocation your dealership received and arrive soon!

In regards to our orders taken. We were able to get all 8 of our retail orders (non-Dark horse) scheduled yesterday! So we have a total of 20 Retail Mustangs scheduled and in some state of production or in-line for production.

We are still taking retail orders and the wait should be within 30-60 days to receive a vin and probably a 4-6 month delivery timeframe.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hey Zach, I might pull from my local dealer and order with Granger. My order sheet price is exactly the MSRP, that sound right or would your 2% below invoice be better?
My main issue is their communication

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Zach, I might pull from my local dealer and order with Granger. My order sheet price is exactly the MSRP, that sound right or would your 2% below invoice be better?
My main issue is their communication
Thanks for the note. Not knowing your trim or equipment, I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly how much we could save you. But a good guess would be 6-7% off MSRP on average. So $3-4K depending on how its equipped.

Zach
Sponsored