• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Awesome, i’ll be watching.

I make that 10pm uk time, is that correct?

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Will be night shift for me to watch the video and make a proper youtube video before everyone is awake here in germany. So I'll be here and commenting while watching the stream 😁
2AM in Europe?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
2AM in Europe?
Afaik the real stream starts at 3 AM Berlin time, the youtube video will be active one hour earlier (usally they show some kind of trailers or a countdown in advance)

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Afaik the real stream starts at 3 AM Berlin time, the youtube video will be active one hour earlier (usally they show some kind of trailers or a countdown in advance)
This week I have a night shift at work, I'll be there.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
I must say I am disappointed in Paul for not having one of those 24 hour news station-like countdown timers on the top of the page "01D 2HR 03MIn' till Reveal.

Totally kidding. Or am I? Now I am not certain if that would be fun or annoying...

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
The S197/S550/S650 journey was definitely game changing and probably even more iconic than the original run in 1965-‘70. The S197 reinvented the Pony Car and reignited a new Muscle Car era. The S197 brought back the Camaro, the Challenger, the GT500 and eventually the Boss. The S197 was a legitimate Grand Am competitor and it was a fantastic car.

The S550 modernized the Retro look and took the Mustang places it had never gone prior. The GT350 dominated Grand Am and IMSA to the point where it shut the Z/28 down. The S550 was so good it eventually forced the Camaro out of production and competition. The S550 brought back the GT350, the Bullitt and the Mach 1 and began to compete with the Corvette.

The S650 will be a Goodbye letter to enthusiast and the last of the gas V8’s… how could anyone miss this?