• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dvercs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
I like the front and the interior. I can live with the steering wheel, the shift knob, and the fact that it's more of a lift than a new gen, but gohd damn, I cannot make my peace with the rear lights. They do not belong on that car at all.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
I like this package. I'm assuming this is the GT Performance pack. Part of me thinks this is a bit "edgy". I get BMW and Civic vibes. I think S550 will go down as best looking generation. I'll reserve final judgement until I see it in person. The interior is pretty bad though.
That's the best looking of the bunch. The color does it.

Vhozite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester
Already an improvement over the 2018+ look. That said, I’m not sure how I feel about it exterior wise. I don’t hate it but I’m underwhelmed so far. I definitely don’t like the interior though, looks way too busy for me.

Reserving final judgment for the official reveal.

Dudie7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
So....where's the new emblem on these shots?

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
i bet the front end is wider to fit those mach wheels.

im glad its not a huge step up tbh. its nice but more of a different kind of nice rather than a gotta have it kind of nice.

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer ST, 2001 Avalon
Front: I actually like it. That hood better be a vent and not a scoop though.

Rear: nope. Taillights look like cheap crap from American Muscle and I actually really liked the black panel between the taillights. Sad that it's gone but easy to fix.

Exterior overall: why are so many manufacturers going to sharp, hard edges? Does no one like swoopy curves anymore??

Interior: I might be able to get used to it or might look better in person but it definitely gives large SUV vibes more than sports car.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'll keep my Mach 1... LOL. That rear end.... Took one straight out of the Mach-E book.

Milestone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
For anyone asking or stating “if this is real”…. Yes these are official and yes this is the new design.
It’s an evolution. Saving the revolution for next gen.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT, 2020 Ford F150
I kinda like it, want to see more

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
And the cycle of complaining begins again. People constantly whined about the way 2015 model looked compared to the 14. And then they all complained again when the mid cycle refresh happened in 2018.

Same people, same story.
Not me. I loved the '15 from the moment I saw the first real pics. Once I saw it in the flesh at an auto show in early 2014, I knew I would be ordering one.

The exterior is OK, but a big Hell No on that interior.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I'm not big on this so far but I'm gonna wait till I see them in person. I'd also like to hear things like weight and length. I wasn't bit on the 18+ till I saw it in person also.

I'd also like to hear what they have in mind for the EcoBoost, and color options.