• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just a heads up... Just tell your salesperson what you want to have your priority upgraded. I did it twice in a week. Went from 19 to 3. The sales people can put it in the system and if it green lights, you are good. May help some of those with orders not scheduled with at least the in house pecking order at the dealership.
Sponsored

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just a heads up... Just tell your salesperson what you want to have your priority upgraded. I did it twice in a week. Went from 19 to 3. The sales people can put it in the system and if it green lights, you are good. May help some of those with orders not scheduled with at least the in house pecking order at the dealership.
Ill try that and see what he says

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
3? Never heard of 3.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Can someone tell me if all dealerships got allocations? My sales guy said theres a chance I wont get a dark horse but he said we will see closer to 2024 but he said right now they dont not have any allocations on darl horses they will get a few GT’s in

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I also just asked him he said thats nothing they can do only ford but he said priority code 19 are just special vehicle orders apparently

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I also just asked him he said thats nothing they can do only ford but he said priority code 19 are just special vehicle orders apparently
Well he just lied to you. The numbers assign priority within the dealership as to allocations and orders .

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Can someone tell me if all dealerships got allocations? My sales guy said theres a chance I wont get a dark horse but he said we will see closer to 2024 but he said right now they dont not have any allocations on darl horses they will get a few GT’s in
Pretty sure every dealer was supposed to get ONE... At least.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Pretty sure every dealer was supposed to get ONE... At least.
He told me i was like the first or second to order a dark horse there they have a total of 6 of them idk man i was getting my hopes up on getting it soon

OP
OP
budman00000

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
What is the average time line from getting the VIN and build week to getting window sticker?

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
Vapor Blue Metallic Premium GT, PP, active valve exhaust, magneride.
Scheduled for production date is listed as 6/22 but according to the tracking site, it went into production early last week. I have not received an update email so I am not sure.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
What is the average time line from getting the VIN and build week to getting window sticker?
from reading around here, it seems you will see it a week or less before your production week.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
3? Never heard of 3.
Said to be in Beta, and not widely known yet. My salesman put the code 3 in the system and it took it.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Nothing here yet. Starting to wonder if ordering from a small town dealer puts you at the back if the line?
I can only imagine Bill Brown Ford and Galpin Ford will get the pick of the allocations since they are two of the largest Ford Dealership (in sales) in the US.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I dont think you will get it until the car actually goes into production. That's what happen to a few others on here.

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I kinda feel like a jerk now. Placed my order Monday and got an email today…. Aug 7th
GT premium convertible
Rapid red
401A
PP
Bronze package
Magneride
Active Exhaust
I put in the same order minus Bronze on 3/27 and had a build week of 7/24. Just emailed Ford and they confirmed 7/13. Hope to be cruising Labor Day weekend!
Sponsored