• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No 2024 Mustang Scheduling This Week (5/11/23)

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I’m thinking of pulling my order I just don’t want to play BS Mama Ford games 😡

plus the economy is taking a shit like it’s been constipated for 20 years…. A major manufacturer who can’t get a car right. The worst part is the Pirate dealers trying to up charge for a car that’s falling apart before it’s even on the F’ing street -interest rates through the roof. Banks not financing cars anymore - I think I’m prolly done….😳

think I’ll start looking for a used C7 or GT500 an call it a day, maybe get back into two wheels new Street Glide or Indian Chieftain🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1

plus the economy is taking a shit like it’s been constipated for 20 years… A major manufacturer who can’t get a car right. The worst part is the Pirate dealers trying to up charge for a car that’s falling apart before it’s even on the F’ing street -interest rates through the roof. Banks not financing cars anymore - I think I’m prolly done….😳

think I’ll start looking for a used C7 or GT500 an call it a day, maybe get back into two wheels new Street Glide or Indian Chieftain🤷‍♂️
Sorry to see you go, I for one am quite happy awaiting the new car. Along with our new Indian Roadmaster that will keep me occupied this summer.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I might have to drive back out to Texas for the winter so I can actually enjoy my toy
Welcome to come down to Houston. If we have snow, the entire country is pretty much shut down.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue

plus the economy is taking a shit like it’s been constipated for 20 years… A major manufacturer who can’t get a car right. The worst part is the Pirate dealers trying to up charge for a car that’s falling apart before it’s even on the F’ing street -interest rates through the roof. Banks not financing cars anymore - I think I’m prolly done….😳

My dad has been trying to talk me out of this purchase for the same reasons

I’m definitely worried, but I’m financially stable enough that I should be fine for a few years if I lost my job and the economy went belly up.

not to mention I’ve wanted a brand new mustang all my life

And like you, I’ve considered a device with 2 wheels. Either an Indian or a Suzuki GT185 would be my picks.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome to come down to Houston. If we have snow, the entire country is pretty much shut down.
I’m in Dallas for work right now, and loving it! Maybe I’ll have to come check out Houston

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just make sure you go further south in Texas than I am, we typically see our first snow in October in the panhandle.

This is an official and often wrong document, Fleet Order Schedule, but I thought it was interesting that they are only pushing the build date back 1 week at a time in this one. This doc is from last week, I wonder if this week's shows Job 1 for 5/15...here is to hoping.

1683659542734.png
I’m in Dallas (work trip) for the summer and loving it. Is that south enough?

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I’m in Dallas (work trip) for the summer and loving it. Is that south enough?
Haha for sure. Won't see much snow there.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Well Ford emailed me that my build was scheduled for 6/26, but now the online order tracker was just updated to show a 6/19 build date, so who Knows

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Well Ford emailed me that my build was scheduled for 6/26, but now the online order tracker was just updated to show a 6/19 build date, so who Knows
Just curious, what was your order date, and when did you get the email from Ford?

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Just curious, what was your order date, and when did you get the email from Ford?
My timeline:
3/28 - Order placed
3/31 - Confirmation email from Ford
4/28 - My dealer gives me a vin and 6/17 build date
5/01 - Ford gives me a 6/26 build date via email
5/05 - Ford order tracker updates with a 6/19 build date

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My timeline:
3/28 - Order placed
3/31 - Confirmation email from Ford
4/28 - My dealer gives me a vin and 6/17 build date
5/01 - Ford gives me a 6/26 build date via email
5/05 - Ford order tracker updates with a 6/19 build date
How can you sleep at night knowing........

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How can you sleep at night knowing........
Even with all these updates, there's still some uncertainty. It would make me feel better if the build & price was working at least

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
FYI...

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
In that video he mentions the performance package getting a leather wrapped Center console. I've heard a couple of times now that the performance package makes changes to the interior, but nothing that I've seen specifies what changes
Sponsored