• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SanDiegoGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I have a VIN and build week.. but haven’t received an email from Ford. Anyone else?
Sponsored

PresentNotPast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
So the people scheduled week of June 12th and up what is a good estimate to say the car will arrive by?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Got an email from Ford today and my build week slipped from 6/19 to 6/26. Still not showing up on the tracking tool on Ford's website though. Hoping to get it by late July or early August but not holding my breath. Anything after September would be kind of pointless being it's a convertible.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I wonder which date is accurate the email or the tracker? The tracker has been working for me for a bit and that says 6/12 which was the date I got from my dealer when it was first scheduled but got the email about a week ago saying 6/19

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I wonder which date is accurate the email or the tracker? The tracker has been working for me for a bit and that says 6/12 which was the date I got from my dealer when it was first scheduled but got the email about a week ago saying 6/19
It's funny how Ford's internal systems don't even seem to understand one another. I always think back to my old religion teacher's joke, "The left hand often doesn't know what the right hand is doing."

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Just checked again. Still "unscheduled clean".
3x...still unscheduled clean. What gives? I ordered day 1 here in MI...

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
3x...still unscheduled clean. What gives? I ordered day 1 here in MI...
Same here, just chatted and still unscheduled-clean. Did you get the PP or 401A?
The scheduling videos say the non-leather stitched interiors arent getting scheduled and the tracking list seems to support that.
Sponsored