• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
Hopefully I get a build date soon.
How did you get this in without the order banks open? Plus the DH's will not be built for a while from what I have heard.

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
What do the priority codes mean?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
What do the priority codes mean?
With respect to that dealer, their allocations, orders from other Mustang buyers, it is your place in line.

Lower numbers are better, especially if that dealer is placing a large amount of orders.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Typically the best priority code you can get from a dealer here in the US is 10. 01 and 02 are usually reserved for the regional directors and were mostly used by them for scheduling the Shelby’s (which was a different scheduling system outside of the other Mustang models due to the allocation system in place). I wonder if Ford is taking the same Shelby approach with this first run of Dark Horse production?

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Once we get into April , things should happen. Be fun to see when the 2024 Mustangs will start production.

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
Order banks are open in Canada
No, they are not. They open today at 1600 EST, same as the USA. I placed my order several weeks ago here in Ottawa. Its just in the dealers system (code came back as "Unscheduled/ Clean"). Ford hasn't officially "accepted" the order and won't until the order banks open. I will find later today if Ford has accepted it or put a hold for production. Your dealer should have told you the same information. Most likely, none of us will get a build date until next week at the earliest. I'm told today is "pre orders" only and only some builds will get accepted for early production, all other builds will be accepted on 17 April (Full order banks open).

Last edited:

Germansheperd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hellcat Jailbreak
I get it that‘s Canada BUT 87k for a NA Mustang is absolutely nuts.