• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Hi All!

Team Steeda is excited and proud to be a sponsor of Mustang7G to welcome the new 2024 Mustang into production!

A little background on Steeda:
Steeda came to fruition in 1988 working closely with SVT to set up high-performance suspension parts to aid Fox Body and SN95 Mustang’s handling on track. Fast forward to today, Steeda is your all-in-one source for anything Mustang & Ford performance. Our goal is to take your vehicle to an entirely new level, both on the street and on track. Our in-house road race and drag programs are designed to not only break records but push our USA-manufactured parts to the extreme ensuring long-term durability and reliability!

More info can be found here.

Now, onto the good stuff! We're ecstatic about the new 2024 Mustang and can't wait to begin offering parts once they hit the streets. If you want to see any parts in particular for the 2024 Mustang from Steeda, reply to the thread and let us know!

Check out some renderings we've put together for our road race and drag programs...

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! silverBulletRender (1)

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 20raceCar-newLivery-back (2)

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 20raceCar-newLivery (3)

Back in September, we were lucky to have the opportunity to attend the reveal in Detroit. Here are a couple of videos and a few photos.

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 52362558698_27e46273be_k

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 52362326716_16225eab96_k (1)

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 52361386392_a5df63a3f8_k

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 52362639134_9175d6a8f8_k

S650 Mustang Hello From Steeda! 52362639704_4316f6411d_k

We look forward to supporting the Mustang7G community - here's to the next generation of Mustang!

All the best,
Chris
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I’m interested in seeing if the underpinnings are the same and if the s550 jacking rails/subframe connectors ect carry over.

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Welcome!

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
I bought the tuning/CAI package for my '13 5.0 last month.

I can't comment on the tuning because I sent my "tuning form" back on May 25th. Today is June 6th. Crickets. Every time I call, the "tuning guy" is either busy, away, or on lunch. No return calls. So IF they ever actually respond, I'll let you know. I assumed that since Steeda has been tuning 5.0 cars with CAI and mufflers for 13 years now that they would just have the files laying around to send me immediately like other companies. I guess I assumed wrong.

As far as the CAI goes, I got it installed on Saturday. Instructions are mediocre. The MAF tube WOULD NOT fit in the shield provision that was pre-cut, so I had to get out a Dremel and make it work. Then repaint it. The provided air filter is microscopically thin. You can hold it up in the daylight and see right through it. No wonder it flows well!! But will that actually protect the engine? I'm going to look for a replacement filter that actually filters. Also, they included a rubber cap to plug the end of the intake tube where the Ford sound tube used to go, but nothing for the hole in the firewall. Guess I'll have to buy a separate sound tube delete kit. The provided hose clamps work, but they're ugly. I suppose I'll source some OE tension clamps eventually. I guess for $460 bucks I expected too much.

After all of this, if I ever get a tune from them and the car runs fantastic I'll still be happy. Time will tell.... but at this point my car is undriveable until I get my tune files. It's summer, I just want my car running and running well.

When I get my 7th gen car in the future whether I go with Steeda stuff or not will depend on if things get better. I've been buying from them for many years but right now I'm sort of scratching my head.

krisk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, PP - Race Red
The first things I would like to see for the S650 are lowering springs (for magneride), camber plates and jacking rails. I’m in Valdosta, so I’ll come pick them up as soon as they’re available. LOL

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
If you want to see any parts in particular for the 2024 Mustang from Steeda, reply to the thread and let us know!
Speaking from no point of fact, I am definitely interested in a street only solution to address ride height and ride quality.

My 2015 rode / handled pretty well, as it was, I'm sure a comprise vs optimized.

I don't want to drag the body work over every parking lot entrance or rattle my teeth loose on potholes, but I would like a basic street optimization for aftermarket tire sizes (wider) and better than stock handling.

Is that a realistic goal for Steeda?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Curious if you guys know if the axel back exhausts from the S550 GT will be compatible with the S650 GT.

OP
OP
TeamSteeda

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Any update on jacking rails for the s650? I’m hoping to get some once someone makes or finds some that work well.
Unfortunately, our S550 Jacking Rails will not fit without modification to the S650 factory belly pans. We are working on a new version, so keep your eyes peeled on our site!

-Chris
Sponsored