• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
😂

If nothing’s wrong with the Camaro, it should continue in production.

The s650 doesn’t look much “late-60’s” Mustang other than some cues already carried over from the s550. Don’t believe me?.. try throwing some louvers on that rear window and watch the awkwardness come on out even more.

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder
 I walked out of church this morning, filled with the happiness of Jesus Christ, and as I approached my HEP R, I saw nothing but straight up sexiness and gorgeousness.

The DH will have a hard time overcoming that.
Sponsored

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
😂

The s650 doesn’t look much “late-60’s” Mustang other than some cues already carried over from the s550. Don’t believe me?.. try throwing some louvers on that rear window and watch the awkwardness come on out even more.

I walked out of church this morning, filled with the happiness of Jesus Christ, and as I approached my HEP R, I saw nothing but straight up sexiness and gorgeousness.

Ok, dawg. Whatever helps you sleep.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
😂

I don't know what religion has to do with your car. Unless you married your car in that church, if that's the case, I'm happy for you. Just be careful on your honeymoon dog.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
I love how this sounds, but I also loved the how the Gen 3 Coyote sounded, as well.

I don’t find the noise from the Voodoo to be particularly great.
Wow! Just saw this blasphemy. FPC @ 8K RPM w/res delete is hands down the best in mustang history.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Nothing as subjective as audible preferences can be hands down lol. I had a shifteck res delete. Loved it up high, hated how raspy and tinny it made the car sound under certain loads (which happened alot during normal driving).

Wow! Just saw this blasphemy. FPC @ 8K RPM w/res delete is hands down the best in mustang history.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Nothing as subjective as audible preferences can be hands down lol. I had a shifteck res delete. Loved it up high, hated how raspy and tinny it made the car sound under certain loads (which happened alot during normal driving).
I can agree on some levels. But, VooDoo vs. reg. GT is no contest.

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Very well done refresh, Farley said every kid would want Poster on their wall. Not even close!
Sponsored