• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

al3bbasi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Finally! Been waiting for someone to make a video on the ambient lighting

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Granted I knew going in, although. All touch all the time boo hoo. Ever gone into Sheetz or Wawa and the silly touch screen doesn’t work for you and your finger?

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Aftermarket ‘skin’ capable? Headlamp leakage?

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
no ambient lighting in the cup holders any more? Seemed like a easy conversion from the S550

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Do the footwells in the back also light up? I thought I remembered seeing that was new.

Idk why tf they would get rid of the light up cup holders. That was possibly the best part

Miner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Gt Premium
Do the footwells in the back also light up? I thought I remembered seeing that was new.

Idk why tf they would get rid of the light up cup holders. That was possibly the best part
I remember seeing something about the rear footwells lighting up aswell. I hope that is the case as I am someone who really enjoys ambient lighting and am disappointed with what I saw in the video. Mercedes has the best interior lighting in the industry.

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
My 2011 Shelby has better ambient lighting Not impressed a downgrade. They were the only ambient lighting you could see clearly the others are barely perceptible. Fords negligible savings on No cup holders lamp is a Ludicrously poor decision. SHAME!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I am really baffled about your ambient light. If this is what other can confirm with their spec as well, then again it is a typical Ford " this is what we offer" vs meet the reality. Pisses me off tbh.

Here is an extract of Ford's own website back then when you could configure your car and not only cupholders are missing, but also rear foot cabin and door pockets seem to be left out.

Why does Ford offer an "advanced" car with less options from the previous model.......

S650 Mustang S650 Approach Detection, Ambient Lighting, Exhaust Sounds, Remote Rev (Video) ambient light options

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I am wondering if anyone else that got their mustang can confirm that the cupholders don't have lights? Maybe it is just not working on his?
Sponsored