• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I am wondering if anyone else that got their mustang can confirm that the cupholders don't have lights? Maybe it is just not working on his?
I'm on it. If you and other guys have any questions about the ambient lighting, hit me with it, I'll be there in 5 minutes
Sponsored

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm on it. If you and other guys have any questions about the ambient lighting, hit me with it, I'll be there in 5 minutes
Can you also check if the rear footwells have ambient lighting as well? I have a feeling neither do and they'll add it later on which is a little unfortunate but not a big deal

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Can you also check if the rear footwells have ambient lighting as well? I have a feeling neither do and they'll add it later on which is a little unfortunate but not a big deal
Can confirm no lighting in rear footwells haven't checked cup holders

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Rear completely ignored. Cuoholder is not on too. But I'm trying to see if it can be activated from the setting

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Rear completely ignored. Cuoholder is not on too. But I'm trying to see if it can be activated from the setting
Guess it is all of them then, maybe they'll add them later on in production but it's not a big deal it still is in the front and the door handles that is enough for me. There were also some aftermarket lighting kits for the s550 I think so there probably will be for this as well but that's too much work for a few lights I will probably stick with how it is.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I just noticed the hood cover is not fitted same way on both sides. @Adeel3466 can you check that please on yours please

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I just noticed the hood cover is not fitted same way on both sides. @Adeel3466 can you check that please on yours please
Are you talking about the heat extractor? I did notice that the hood panel gaps are slightly off but within my own tolerances

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Are you talking about the heat extractor? I did notice that the hood panel gaps are slightly off but within my own tolerances
I'm talking about the hood front ends near the headlights. I just opened the hood and close it. It's minor. Not a big deal.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I'm talking about the hood front ends near the headlights. I just opened the hood and close it. It's minor. Not a big deal.
Gotcha will take a look once I get back to my car

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
I remember seeing something about the rear footwells lighting up aswell. I hope that is the case as I am someone who really enjoys ambient lighting and am disappointed with what I saw in the video. Mercedes has the best interior lighting in the industry.
They do light up the footwells. Not very bright tho.

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Do you think you can post a picture of the rear foot well lighting?
Maybe once it's darker if they're there. We're still out of power here so I'll see what I can do.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
My 2011 Shelby has better ambient lighting Not impressed a downgrade. They were the only ambient lighting you could see clearly the others are barely perceptible. Fords negligible savings on No cup holders lamp is a Ludicrously poor decision. SHAME!
I had great ambient lighting g ins 2022 Audi also