• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
CJ Pony Parts posted this Dark Horse video on their YouTube channel. This car has the Recaros in it, and they look to be the same design as the S500, with the exception of alcantara inserts (which I don't remember being available outside of the Shelbys).

Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
CJ Pony Parts posted this Dark Horse video on their YouTube channel. This car has the Recaros in it, and they look to be the same design as the S500, with the exception of alcantara inserts (which I don't remember being available outside of the Shelbys).

Nice vid - stupid, horrible music. Watch muted.

prestj1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S650 TBC
Anyone have an overhead shot that shows how the stripes look from above in a single shot? Just trying to piece together what they look like from overhead as I'm still not 100% sure I like them.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
So with a closer look, are we thinking those seats are the same recaros from the bullit, M1, etc? Idk what this trend is of small clips rammed together. Slow tf down and focus more on one aspect lol.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
So with a closer look, are we thinking those seats are the same recaros from the bullit, M1, etc? Idk what this trend is of small clips rammed together. Slow tf down and focus more on one aspect lol.
Yes, with slightly different trim styling.

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Damn I love the looks of this thing. First new car that I have been excited about in years!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
They’re definitely the same but with some tiny trimming changes 🫤

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
I finally had the opportunity to see the car and interior live at Barrett Jackson last weekend. I'll say.

A) It looks far better in person than pictures, fit and finish looks really nice.
B) The dual screen setup also looks less offensive in person.
C) Blue Ember is staggeringly cool looking

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
I think most are. I mean, the Mustang has been “retro” since… what, 2007? I know that I am in the minority liking the modern looks and amenities.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT

Hmmm. choice between very small lights on GT or robin mask on DH.
Sponsored